FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
the dev previously said lesbian stuff was going to be avoidable is that now the case and is the beastiality stuff avoidable if so how for both do we have to avoid certain characters or is it completly on player choice if a LI is into either of those?
Anyway, bestiality, ewwwww, fucking gross.
What bestiality stuff? OMG you're not really hung up on the fact there's a dog in the game which at some point is shown in a few frames with a hard-on? Because that's all you'll see.
But you're ok with the fact some perp pulls a gun and actually tries to kill the MC after trying to rape MC's sister?
Not to mention there's no 'real' lesbian scenes, unless you call this little educational experimenting that... (well, actually it might be called that, but still...)

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
What bestiality stuff? OMG you're not really hung up on the fact there's a dog in the game which at some point is shown in a few frames with a hard-on? Because that's all you'll see.
But you're ok with the fact some perp pulls a gun and actually tries to kill the MC after trying to rape MC's sister?
Not to mention there's no 'real' lesbian scenes, unless you call this little educational experimenting that... (well, actually it might be called that, but still...)
i havnt played the game yet so i dont know anything about the gamebesides the overview, tags and infor from scanning through this thread. If either of the two things are forced it would kill any interest in the game for me id prefer to know now than playing and be surprised by it.

• Angry
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Just FYI - dont want your patreon to get pulled - the dialogue sometimes actually says sister sometimes and i did NOT install the I-Patch.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I enjoyed the update. Starr is adorable and Luna is precious.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
It used to be a sandbox, but i have decided to change it to a VN as it's more stressfree as i'm learning the whole process of making a game.
Maybe you should change that into:

"It used to be a sandbox, but i have decided to change it to a VN as it's more stressfree for the player"

After reading that it was an instant download! ;)

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
is the update just staring at a girl's ass with green tight pants, I got 5 mins of just that?

Is that really an update?

Nevermind, started a new game and the update went past that point, very odd

Last edited:

HM-Toro

Apr 29, 2023
So DEV doesn't know how to make lesbians completely avoidable. I ended the game at exactly the same point when that fucking lesbian attacks my sister for the first time. The third time I will not download this game. I thought I could trust the dev's word that "I make lesbians avoidable", but no. So keep your game. You missed your chance. This is the same thing as NTR, that it's either completely avoidable or not at all there is no in between.

Dec 21, 2019
People got mad that I didn't put the Bestiality tag because I flashed a certain penis, sorry to burst your bubble.
That ain't how tags work dawg. If you're not adding that kind of content then remove it. The alley scene and the 'About' tab of the game made it seem like you were. And since you scared off the straight harem crowd, people are waiting for some dog ntr lol.

I'd keep playing either way, just saying.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
People got mad that I didn't put the Bestiality tag because I flashed a certain penis, sorry to burst your bubble.
I mean...

It literally says "Bestiality=True" or "Bestiality=False". Although the tags should go according to the CURRENT content of the game, in the OP in the Future Tags section you don't specify if there will be Bestiality. A bit shady, to be honest. Unless that's changed, I don't understand what you're complaining about.

zmanser

Aug 22, 2018
Just make your game/tell your story, people will like it and others don't. That's how life is, you cannot satisfy everyone. :cool:
Exactly, so far so good in my opinion. This is better than 75% of the content on this site.

You could put a talking leaf in your game, and you'll find someone will complain about it. Pay zero attention to the haters, unless it's an overwhelming majority. Then you know you're REALLY do something wrong, or doing it right depending on perspective.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes