Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Just found this and downloaded with the Mega link. The files in the Mega link are broken. Looks like something defined twice in the code.

Thu Mar 9 14:51:48 2023
Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.06s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.23s
Loading error handling took 0.03s

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/glitch_tag.rpy', 1662278725, 0, u'translate') is defined twice, at game/game/glitch_tag.rpyc:1 and game/glitch_tag.rpy:1.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/glitch_tag.rpy', 1662278725, 0, u'translate') is defined twice, at game/game/glitch_tag.rpyc:1 and game/glitch_tag.rpy:1.

teamur

Jan 31, 2023
Just found this and downloaded with the Mega link. The files in the Mega link are broken. Looks like something defined twice in the code.

Folder "game/game" shouldn't exist there. Are you sure it was present in the archive? Anyway, delete that folder. The folders in "game" folder must be:

audio
cache
gui
images
scripts
tl

and maybe "saves".

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Re: the NTR discussion, personally I don't think of that scene as NTR at all, she's just priming her for the MC. As for the mom, couldn't give a shit about that old hag, wish there was an option to just skip that storyline completely.

Somebody suggested that i added an age setter, but i think i'll remove it again... They are not supposed to be underaged, which is why i changed their sizes for the future.
The level of naivety makes a lot more sense if they're 14-15 than if they're 18, so I hope you keep it.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I was really interested in trying this game but I have learned to read the forums first.
Make girl on girl optional please, not every guy likes that kind of stuff. There's already the forced lesbian scene between Star and her friend.
Man, even setting aside the lesbian stuff, why the hell are we trying to get our hot mom fucked in the ass by someone that isn't us?
Both of these things are a complete turnoff for me. I don't mind any kinks as long as they are optional. If you decide to go that route in the future and fix that I'll take another look at your game. In the meanwhile it is simply not for me.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I haven't played this game but the girls look nice, from reading some of the thread I can see there is some stuff I may not enjoy personally...

There is Mention of NTR, Bestiality... Is it possible in game to Avoid those? As in the game implies something else or nothing happened at all instead of the Skip/blank screen.

I'm okay with Girl in girl content but I'd very much appreciate being able to prevent girls from getting other penises regardless if it has 2 or 4 legs...

I want to be clear since the Dev seemingly had some issues with tagging and understanding, Skipping and avoiding are 2 different things.

Skipping and like fastest or a time skip with a blank screen or something, the action technically still happened according to the games dialogue or story and it's canon.

Avoiding is when you the Player/MC can prevent it from happening by interrupting them/it or when the player has an alternative option like when games offer you a M/f choice or a /MMF choice...
I ideal would choose the thay doesn't involve other dicks apart from the MC himself...

So sorry to drag this out but is the Doggy and NTR/Sharing/Swinging or whatever stuff avoidable?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I haven't played this game but the girls look nice, from reading some of the thread I can see there is some stuff I may not enjoy personally...

There is Mention of NTR, Bestiality... Is it possible in game to Avoid those? As in the game implies something else or nothing happened at all instead of the Skip/blank screen.

I'm okay with Girl in girl content but I'd very much appreciate being able to prevent girls from getting other penises regardless if it has 2 or 4 legs...

I want to be clear since the Dev seemingly had some issues with tagging and understanding, Skipping and avoiding are 2 different things.

Skipping and like fastest or a time skip with a blank screen or something, the action technically still happened according to the games dialogue or story and it's canon.

Avoiding is when you the Player/MC can prevent it from happening by interrupting them/it or when the player has an alternative option like when games offer you a M/f choice or a /MMF choice...
I ideal would choose the thay doesn't involve other dicks apart from the MC himself...

So sorry to drag this out but is the Doggy and NTR/Sharing/Swinging or whatever stuff avoidable?
The doggy toggle is in a pretty obvious option that happens at some point. Sets it to false or true depending on what you pick so hopefully that will be the end of it and it will be implemented appropriately going forward. Everything else, don't know since none of that is in the game or even tagged as planned.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Decided to give this game a shot..

Nope...

1. It screams bestiality with a doggie getting boner with your sister.
2. Forced lesbian content with the redheaded sister and her friend she's known for like 2 days. You cannot avoid it.
3. The MC is a beta boi to the other sister. She's in charge and he's too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

You're also missing the drugs tag.
Well now I'm definitely giving it a go.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Well, looking back at the odd dog scene with the little sis...it also was concerning, adding that type of content in a harem story is so off-putting. :sick:
Most every other harem game on this site has the cliche "MC and MC only," also so many of them are vanilla af, which makes them a bit boring. Go play those instead of dragging on this one

Last edited:

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
Pretty much 100% of the appeal is the sharing/bestiality/small breasts angles for me. It's not like this game has some interesting setting or gimmick beyond including them, and you can get pretty much this exact story from any number of games at this point that don't feature that type of content.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Just recently discovered this one. I kinda like the premisse of this, the girls are diverse and the fact that not every female character has balloon tits is really growing on me. But the 20 something male MC passing out/tired all the time and literally sleeps the whole day is ridiculous as fuck.
Nonetheless like it. Thanks for sharing and good luck with your project ApaGod.

Added to my Recommendations Playlist.

Last edited:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
played the initial release. Can't now play it as good ol' Win Def coming up saying there's a Trojan and deleting it from my PC.

Won't let me even change the security setting on the folder if I download it from the other sources to allow access to unzip it.

Anyone know how to sort this out?

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
played the initial release. Can't now play it as good ol' Win Def coming up saying there's a Trojan and deleting it from my PC.

Won't let me even change the security setting on the folder if I download it from the other sources to allow access to unzip it.

Anyone know how to sort this out?
When this happens to me (once or twice a week) I just go into settings, turn off defender, download the file again, unzip it - then turn defender back on. So far, this has worked every time for me.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes