Apr 18, 2021
Ok, I'll admit I've gotten off to a lot of sick stuff.
But taking a used plug in your mouth, especially after some dude you don't even know picked it up from the ground and carried it around for several days, is just nasty.
Hope the doggo gets more content in the future though.

Reactions: ontach
Dec 19, 2017
Any who can see the poll if the dev decided to add NTR or not?

Basically, it was about a character who had a husband.
The vote was for the husband to have some "fun" with her while we blackmail her.
Ultimately the vote has pointed to no NTR (Netorare) but NTR (Netori) :)

Some people voted to have both but the majority was for the husband getting no action.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Basically, it was about a character who had a husband.
The vote was for the husband to have some "fun" with her while we blackmail her.
Ultimately the vote has pointed to no NTR (Netorare) but NTR (Netori) :)

Some people voted to have both but the majority was for the husband getting no action.
I hope we can avoid her because i'm gonna be honest i'm here for the sisters and also the dog lol

random1728

Dec 4, 2022
Quite promising, but the MC looks more like their dad than their brother which I thought was the case from the screenshots before playing the game so I was a little surprised when I found out he was the brother.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Moving Out [Day 7b] [APA]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Patch is included but not applied ;)

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Renders are nice so thought about supporting but $20/month as the first tier for any teasers at all is crazy.
It's now $6 for the lowest one, still way too high for my taste. You'd think the dev at least should be able to afford a decent spell checker with those tiers... preferably one that understands the difference between quiet/quite, lose/loose and were/we're/where to name a few...

Cheers! I'm amazed at just how many mistakes there still are :KEK:
I'm not, a decent spell checker would have captured the simple ones, so it's obvious you're not using one.
And a good proofreader with a higher than grade-school education in English would have caught most if not all of the not so simple ones...
But, at least it's not as bad as some other ones where the dev isn't a native English speaker

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
the dev previously said lesbian stuff was going to be avoidable is that now the case and is the beastiality stuff avoidable if so how for both do we have to avoid certain characters or is it completly on player choice if a LI is into either of those?

Reactions: battali0n

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MovingOut-Day7b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Someone18

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
the dev previously said lesbian stuff was going to be avoidable is that now the case and is the beastiality stuff avoidable if so how for both do we have to avoid certain characters or is it completly on player choice if a LI is into either of those?
If that is true, I hope a choice is added to avoid or curb that predatory lesbian (introduced in the original release), who just met and is invited to MC and the sisters home. I kind of felt she only wanted to get with MC's little sis...because she showed zero interest in MC. And in just minutes, she was able to get her alone and take little sis's first sexual experience...and thus taking her over to the female side first. :(

Kind of NTR.... :KEK: (Just kidding)

Last edited:
Reactions: HM-Toro and AJBit

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I'm not sure if I've been somehow missing this or purposely forgetting about it. As I usually wait for a VN to get as close to done as possible to enjoy, it could be either. Pic #1 in the OP is so realistic that I'm not sure if I like it or want to apply cream and pretend it was a dream. Pic #5 is just straight up horrifying. A horny Cujo comes to mind. I'm not sure if doggo is here for lunch or dessert, but I don't think that I really want to know. Peace out

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I always get confused whenever I see the beast tag next to male mc and no ntr or gay tags along side of it... are the ntr haters ok with ntr if it's only a dog or something? Just curious.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
AWESOME update (y) :love:
I like this game more and more ... absolute adorable cuties to look at + funny story = good entertainment.
It has for sure A LOT of potential - if ApaGod does not include things we don't talk about here ... you know what I mean ... especially if those things are unavoidable ;)

a solid 8/10 from my side so far - I can see this rising even higher in the future ...
Thanks ApaGod , for creating and sharing your game with us (y):cool:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I always get confused whenever I see the beast tag next to male mc and no ntr or gay tags along side of it... are the ntr haters ok with ntr if it's only a dog or something? Just curious.
Are the NTR haters making this game or is it some dev? Sounds like a question for the dev, not some theoretical glomming of people.

Anyway, bestiality, ewwwww, fucking gross.

But it's fine, there's plenty of other games to play that don't have this weird gross shit in it. Ya'll who are into this, enjoy.

peace.gif

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes