Dec 21, 2019
No no, I am adding it, but the guy said that he was gonna be mad if there weren't any actual bestiality this time because there was a tag. I'm just saying I added the tag before the main content was added, because people were annoyed that the tag didn't exist.
Oh ok, so it's a planned tag. Not a "lie" that guy's just silly.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
People got mad that I didn't put the Bestiality tag because I flashed a certain penis, sorry to burst your bubble.
Maybe you should also indicate that it is/will be optional too. Can't hurt to give people more information about this controversial tag. I am not interested in it personally but I will still follow and play because it is optional.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
are you fucking kidding me ... that cliff hanger sucks ..... dammit .... i was hoping to see something happen with Luna and me .. fucking asshole :love::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
awesome .. that why i love this game .. fucking teasing ass dev.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No no, I am adding it, but the guy said that he was gonna be mad if there weren't any actual bestiality this time because there was a tag. I'm just saying I added the tag before the main content was added, because people were annoyed that the tag didn't exist.
Hey I was wondering if you are adding doggy stuff
Will the mc know about it or is it all done without him knowing.
Or is it too early to tell?

Also good luck with the game dev :)

Reactions: Howdo

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I'm gonna be quite honest, I fucking forgot about that scene... That's on me, I'm getting on that right away.
so this will be preventable? and it looks like it will be the same with the beastiality stuff just want to make sure of this before trying. when you make this scne HM toro mentioned preventable do we have to wait for next full update or will it be a re-upload/patch that will be out sooner than the next full update?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So DEV doesn't know how to make lesbians completely avoidable. I ended the game at exactly the same point when that fucking lesbian attacks my sister for the first time. The third time I will not download this game. I thought I could trust the dev's word that "I make lesbians avoidable", but no. So keep your game. You missed your chance. This is the same thing as NTR, that it's either completely avoidable or not at all there is no in between.
better her attacking your sister than attacking you .,,,, am i right :oops:

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Some people are triggered if a game has specific content even if it's optional.
You can’t please everyone, but optional content is still preferable. And those who are only triggered by the presence of some kind of content in the game will still play.

Zeus x

Jan 19, 2018
Pretty good update of course the best part of the update in my opinion is the melody content, need more melody in the next update.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is 'bestiality' optional? I don't want to watch a dog fucking humans ffs... Also does the dog fucks love interests of mc? But on the other hand what kind of mc wants a love interest that willing to get fucked by a dog...

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Also ApaGod don't listen to haters. While bestiality is surely a contreversial and extremely niche kink which I wish it wasn't in the game, girl on girl content is not at all. It's mainstream. Put more girl on girl content please. Especially between mc's girls and mc watching and joining the action later would be extra awesome. It's a great bridge for threesomes. Also no it's not ntr at all. If it would be then 90% of the most popular harem games would tagged as ntr here

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes