elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
This is the first release so it isn't too late to rethink the sandbox tag. No one likes the search/grind/repeat aspect of sandbox. Some people put up with it but don't like it.
Yea i don't know why i started out with it. I prefer to play visual novels myself even :KEK:
Just FYI, there definitely are people that prefer sandboxes. I am one of them.
Some examples of imho great sandbox games would be Summertime Saga, Holiday Island, Sex Note...
It just needs a good quest log / hints implementation, good meaning here mostly only that there actually is one.

(edited for link insertion)

seronis

May 9, 2022
I absolutely prefer sandboxes because I like my VNs to be a game and not only a book.

The reason I think most people hate sandboxes is because most devs do events bad. A repeatable event is fine. But they should all have at least a half dozen variations. Once you've made a repeatable scene making a few pieces of it here or there able to play out a little differently takes very little effort in the writing. Toss in a couple bits that are 'rare' variants and that have something more interesting happen and its even better. This applies whether its a scene about brushing teeth or making a meal or sex in the spa. Especially dont let any scene read as though its the first time doing it, when its not the VERY first time.

The great thing about this is anytime you get writers block you can use 'writing more variants' as a way to productively kill time while you try to think of completely new things. Its just less mental work to make small differences on something you already wrote.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
if the girl on girl action isnt behind my back and im ok with it....theres no problem but if there is action in the dark behind my back then im out of the game....so i decided to better wait for what there is to come....i dislike if it gets stress instead something to enjoy....but hey....good luck for your work,maybe we see us again in a lil. while....

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018

Warning! This games story is completely irrelevant, and only servers the purpose of sexy sexy time.​
You had me at irrelevant! :ROFLMAO:

A dev who obviously got humour and can laugh about themself?
Well count me in. For scientific purposes of course!!

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hmmmm girl on girl ntr? so it's without the mc or his knowledge or being okay with it?
to many questions makes me think I shouldn't really give this a go IF that's the direction of the game in the future.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
NTR? (If girl on girl counts).
gender doesent really matter, is the girl on girl action between mcs love interest/gf/whatever and a girl that wants to humiliate mc by giving the gf better sex and having him find out? that would be ntr

or is it mcs harem getting it on with each other with mcs blessing so to speak, cause thats sharing/polyamory, ntr to incels but what isnt...

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Is this game missing the loli tag?
Also awesome game thank you for the great work.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok finished the update ... pretty cool so far .. your not gonna drag this game out hopefully .... :)
other than spelling errors .. not bad at all ... looking forward to further updates .... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
oh yeah forgot to mention the angels thing .... wtf ? feels as tho i have a split personality :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes