MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
WTF, why would anyone introduce beastilality (and with no B tag posted...in present or future tags...) with MC's cute redhead sister? Then after some random slutty girl she just met on the street that same day, is now having a sleep over corrupting and fucking around with her before MC. :FacePalm:

This is sure looking like MC will be cucked from others...even from a fucking dog with a huge dick. And then later at home his cute redhead sis asks to have that same dog stay in her room (Ahhh...no thanks, not going to happen in any of my stories I read.). But I guess the last comment in the games description, says all that was needed to for me to decide.... "This games story is completely irrelevant, and only servers the purpose of sexy sexy time." …OK, but sexy time for who?

Well...this is definitely not looking like a harem story I'd be interested in. At least the sandbox part was removed, but good luck in the future with your project.

screenshot0002.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
WTF, why would anyone introduce beastilality (and with no B tag posted...in present or future tags...) with MC's cute redhead sister? Then after some random slutty girl she just met on the street that same day, is now having a sleep over corrupting and fucking around with her before MC. :FacePalm:

This is sure looking like MC will be cucked from others...even from a fucking dog with a huge dick. And then later at home his cute redhead sis asks to have that same dog stay in her room (Ahhh...no thanks, not going to happen in any of my stories I read.). But I guess the last comment in the games description, says all that was needed to for me to decide.... "This games story is completely irrelevant, and only servers the purpose of sexy sexy time." …OK, but sexy time for who?

Well...this is definitely not looking like a harem story I'd be interested in. At least the sandbox part was removed, but good luck in the future with your project.

View attachment 2253055
yeah .. i should have commented on that also ..... but i turned that part about dog down ... :unsure:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
yeah .. i should have commented on that also ..... but i turned that part about dog down ... :unsure:
I did as well, but the sis still mentions that she wants the dog, and it looks like she might take her online cam shit to a different level to get coin needed to have that fucking dog stay in her room.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I had higher hopes for this game before this last update.
One sister makes out with some chick she just met the day before.
The other one molests you in your sleep so she can get drugs.
And now the NTR tag has been added (girl on girl does count).
I guess on the plus side it isn't sandbox anymore, but on top of all that above we're forced to oogle pics of the mom.

I'm more than a little bummed out, but oh well.

Jan 15, 2019
This was good, really good. I can't put my finger on why exactly, but I really enjoyed this. Hope the updates aren't too far apart and hope it doesn't get abandoned.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
What's up with this thread, some comments are gone. NTR was added but now it's not there, Beastiality was added to the game but that tag isn't there?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
"Warning! This games story is completely irrelevant, and only serves the purpose of sexy sexy time."
Well, at least he owns up to it. Though if I wanted a mostly plotless incest romp I'd just go to Heavy-R or motherless.com (a few clips of real life incest couples there at least). To me for an AVN the N is kinda important to get attached to the characters. No attachment = far less interesting and the incest aspect isn't as big a deal. Though I guess there's a fine line between character/story development and blue-balling the shit out of your fans (looking at you Summer's Gone).

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
What's up with this thread, some comments are gone. NTR was added but now it's not there, Beastiality was added to the game but that tag isn't there?
It's a v.1, shit happens. Maybe it was a future planned tag but dev changed his mind? Personally once .1 was released I'd stick to my guns, popularity be damned, but that's just me.
Edit: Prob mods can't make up their minds on what tags to attach.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
was gonna try it but seeing it has ntr (girlxgirl) it don't matter ntr is ntr.. So the game needs to be tagged then. Plus it said something about a harem but guess NOT with lesbian ntr.

plus from the thread the game heading into beastility content? yea gonna pass this. dev has no idea what he's doing obviously but i WISH HIM luck

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes