A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
As someone who hasn't followed this project closely I was pleased to see a a bunch of new content since I last checked (a while ago to be sure) even if the story pacing is a bit rushed. While I agree with people that I don't really like the Xmas dream release thing some devs are doing, for many of the reasons people mentioned, I did want to say it was a good looking scene. All in all the game looks good if you like the tagged content.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Though I will truly agree with the Dev of this game on Power Vacuum, often thought the way it is done, it is like Sandbox done right with the system telling you where you need to go and when, and Sexbot wasn't too bad using the Handhold Mod that was added to this site, not sure if I am fully on board with Sex and Fantasy, and Cummy Friends yet. Maybe I will check them out at some point, when I am running out of games to play, but not right now. Anyways, nice little Christmas story with this update here, bit late, sure, but was still nice. Thank you so very much for this!!!

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: denen

Tokuanimelover

Mar 18, 2019
soooo... when i boot it up... it doesn't have a start or new game on it and when i hit space enter etc it won't start the game.. :sneaky:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Correct, it is a holiday special episode.
So, do you know why it was named 'Day 9'? If the next update contains Day 9 then the naming conventions of the update is going to get confusing. This should have just been named 'Christmas Special' or 'Day 9 Dream Sequence', or something similar.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So, do you know why it was named 'Day 9'? If the next update contains Day 9 then the naming conventions of the update is going to get confusing. This should have just been named 'Christmas Special' or 'Day 9 Dream Sequence', or something similar.
No idea.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Speak for yourself, some of us like both anal and fisting and the combination thereof.
I'm even surprised when I see someone who doesn't like anal like everyone has their own taste but damn the ass is the best part:LOL:

Reactions: InvaderZim

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
ApaGod Another excellent update! Hit hard on some of my personal favorite kinks! That was an excellent way to celebrate the holidays, for sure. I loved that it played out as an actual possible future. Glad you got to flex your animation muscles, and they came out extremely well! I had high expectations as usual, and you exceeded them by miles! Keep up the great work! I'm anxiously awaiting the next update as always!

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
As a proud member of the Itty Bitty Titty Appreciation Committee, I approve of this VN. Not bad. The girls are cute. and writing is ok the grammar is questionable at times but I don't mind it that much. and for being a DAZ game even the animations are well done. But I have to say it bugs me that they are constantly wearing shoes at home.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes