VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moving to the Wrong Neighborhood [v1.0] [jessica 1222]

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Lt.mac

Sep 28, 2019
I think the story is complete. It made sense to me, particularly with the alternate endings.
Not really, if you play a saint and a resisting girlfriend you fllee out of the bed at the beachhouse before you are intimitate with Jason, to go home to your boyfriend and than it says here ends the content of 1.0. So there is no real ending and it doesn't fit to the story because you never get home before the boyfriend visit the beachhouse.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Not really, if you play a saint and a resisting girlfriend you fllee out of the bed at the beachhouse before you are intimitate with Jason, to go home to your boyfriend and than it says here ends the content of 1.0. So there is no real ending and it doesn't fit to the story because you never get home before the boyfriend visit the beachhouse.
Maybe there is a lesson in that. Women are not saints, and the original story was written that way.

Personally, I prefer a well written VN to these games that shoehorn in all sorts of choices because its hard to get one good story, let alone 2 or 3 with all of the different paths that choice based games create.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight
Jan 1, 2021
I think the story is complete. It made sense to me, particularly with the alternate endings.
The original source material was a story on literotica that was never completed. It shows in the game that the dev is no writer, since any game content that continues beyond the original story *sprints* to a conclusion. So I’d say it’s definitely over.

Reactions: fobo
Feb 12, 2021
A shame it should end but like some are suggesting it is probably best to move on a begin a new story Jessica may pull from Literotica again. That being said, i saw this haveing abit more legs with a 3 way story arc.

1.) Shareing/ swinging path with the Julius ending: Eric and Karen carry on this path and their escapades with Julius and maybe bring Julius'es buddies into the fold, Jason too. Eric also gets some action maybe with Julius'es female clients that he blackmails for drug money. We could get a choice to keep it so just Karen is the one being shared and no action at all for Eric.

2.) Cuckold/ Cheating/ NTR path with Jason impregnating Karen ending. Karen's continuation cuckolding of Eric humilation getting action behind his back with Jason aswell as play out pregnancy fetish'es. Eric haveing to raise another guy's child, possibly multiple children with lots of different sex scenes with bulls from around the neighbourhood should the route continue a pregnancy fetish or not.

3.) Karen loyal to Eric and follows a normal relationship that is full of different sex scenes and fetish'es, pregnancy etc. Could even use other saucy Literotica stories for this path keeping it on a lighter more romantic note.

Maybe too big of a task with alot of Rendering and planning out the paths each update but i figured in the fast paced style of how this was there doesn't need to be alot of focus on plausable factors. Either way i look forward to whatever Jessica adapts to visual form from Literotica. Don't think there has been one of her 3D comic shorts i didn't like.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes