4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I promise you female protagonist games have a lot higher than 10% ratio of fans of lesbianism. They're just not like the vocal crowd constantly whining about why she's still not a community cum dumpster.
You will see 90% of the users praise for the game when there will be some straight content in the future. As of now I am not judging the game because for me it's just the start with introduction of several characters...and I think the story with those characters are not properly build up yet to the point where their can be any action. Right now it's just teasing and lesbian because most of the initial story revolved around it....And it's not about whining, I never understood when someone criticize the game why they're called names. In the end it's on developer simple..the game will get praise and criticism ...I just hope followers doesn't fight with each other because of criticism towards the game as it was not meant for them.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well she heard that you were feeling ill,
Headache, fever and a chill,
So she came round to restore your pluck,
Cos she's the nurse who likes to f....
In that case .... I think I'll be in some pain pretty soon .... :whistle: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, bad news for us Terrace Haters Clan and its sympathizers)
Now it’s our turn to feel what it was like for those who were not interested in the content between Wanda/Nicole.

Considering that the writer described the 0.07 update as - it will be a bomb. The main content in the update will be for Terrance and Lois. I assume that it will include nude content between Terrence and Wanda (something on the level of content between Wanda and Nicole) and less serious content with Lois.
I would be very surprised if Terry/Wanda got naked but showing off her lingerie yes I can see that as the skirt/blouse can be adjusted revealing her underwear.
The Lois/wanda event can see them nude as Lois wanted to bathe with her mother and Wanda doews have the hots for her but whether this will be a shower or bath is unknown.

Reactions: athreusclouds

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think the only unknown is if we'll have both routes in the next update, ie Terrance answering the phone or not :unsure:

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I would be very surprised if Terry/Wanda got naked but showing off her lingerie yes I can see that as the skirt/blouse can be adjusted revealing her underwear.
The Lois/wanda event can see them nude as Lois wanted to bathe with her mother and Wanda doews have the hots for her but whether this will be a shower or bath is unknown.
I remember that conversation about the bath between them. Maybe you're right and that's exactly what Toxic meant.
In general, at this moment Lois is currently the only character Wanda is sexually attracted to officially so perhaps the serious scene maybe wil be not with Terrance, but with Lois/Wanda. Donno.

screenshot001.png screenshot002.png screenshot003.png

The next person who's now more closer and on Wanda's mind is her son.

screenshot0004.png

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes