3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Honestly, you don't need it. Think of each choice as determining which character's content you wanna see. Perhaps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
would be the only bonus action I'd potentially suggest.

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
Imagine if season one of Breaking Bad took 3-years to develop, because each episode was released in only 5 minute increments. That's kinda like this game. The game might be great, but the process of getting a complete game (or a full season) is going to be irritating.

Reactions: Grelk

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Hey just wanna ask are they pdf walkthrough for this game?
The question should be "..is there a pdf walkthrough..?", and the answer is no.
Alternatively, the Multi Mod that appears in the OP offers in-game WT hints.

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I just had a strange thought after reading several comments...
I wonder what DEV is feeling and thinking now? : Are you happy because they compare this game to one of the most famous games and talk about it a lot (and this is marketing)... Or sad because they consider this game as bad as that other famous game? Of course, it's also possible that none of them are true, and that he hates that famous game and just wants to make a less hateful game...
One thing is for sure: The tempers have already started among the players, even though this game is not even seven years old...(like the other famous game mentioned)... So come back in six years and everyone will be smarter...
Good day everyone...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
OK that would make sense. The photographer is planning to blackmail her! Scum!

Regarding Janet, is 5 points max as far as before time skip?
I think it is 5 points for janet before the time skip as the last episode gave you 1 point so you should be at 6 so far for Janet.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Tbh I would request developer that kindly don't go awam style...progress the main story with Lil tease with few (3/4) characters and keep the main scene for the the end...then it will feel like story is moving forward too...keep a little less focus on tease dialogue for whole single character storyline. Awam had got good potential too but LP even if tease is good , it feels incomplete or short always. He cover one playday story in 3/4 updates with single character storyline per update.

This story has potential too...keep progressing the main story line of Wanda with a few characters in all updates...that way we will hook up to the story part too instead of hard focus on it's slow corruption. I mean honestly I got fed up with Awam n liked this one thinking that it'll show something different, something better than what Awam is doing. I mean there are many complain obviously, not all can be fulfilled....but kindly try to cover whatever you can slowly...hope it will get positive response.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes