3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
For me, the calmest, most innocent character, but at the same time the most dangerous.
View attachment 4073109
Well, he says he isn't a gentleman, it's fairly easy to avoid the danger.
Old Dog His age is no excuse. According to the proverb I've invented (well, as far as I know) "Un jeune con devient un vieux con." [A young fart becomes an old fart]

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
PopDoggy, you are an amazing writer and the art is fantastic. You are so detailed in the way you write, it is practically impossible to stop playing/reading. You main focus should be on Wanda and her kids and sister. The way you write you really don't need to embellish the story with the side characters. You are that good and the way you write is that good. Thanks for listening, I'm getting back to the story.

Faye and Wanda after the hottub scene, mama mia, that is soooooo hot & spicy. BRAVO!!!

Last edited:

blizzofgozzy83

Nov 26, 2019
the scenes are great in this update. So the game has a lesbian path and also a male student romance path and I am wondering if there will be a female student romance path eventually?

Reactions: SubtleHustle

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I need to check the changeolog before downloading the next update..:(
Well, if I remember correctly, the next one will be a Gene update... It's expected to end with the same result as the previous ones: Wanda is terrified of feelings and touches and runs away... She can't process emotionally that every character in the story wants her ...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, if I remember correctly, the next one will be a Gene update... It's expected to end with the same result as the previous ones: Wanda is terrified of feelings and touches and runs away... She can't process emotionally that every character in the story wants her ...
Sounds about right.

Reactions: Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Sounds about right.
I'm trying to figure out who can be the first to break through this protective shell... Is it an outsider or someone from the family... Of course it always depends on the player's route... Preferences are not the same... And when will this happen? I don't have a magic orb... :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm trying to figure out who can be the first to break through this protective shell... Is it an outsider or someone from the family... Of course it always depends on the player's route... Preferences are not the same... And when will this happen? I don't have a magic orb... :unsure:
It could be anybody but since most people play this game with a patch they will want one of the Family members to be first then you have the Terrence fans so I would put it between these tow groups.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes