Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Net001

Aug 16, 2017
Problem is too many free users and happily subscribed to Patreon as this works brilliantly for every game I throw at it.
zths A lot of work has put into this and it shows so keep up the good work :)

Only thing I can't find is how to enable god mode in RPG Maker MV games for example, see the set options but no toggle or anything.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Problem is too many free users and happily subscribed to Patreon as this works brilliantly for every game I throw at it.
zths A lot of work has put into this and it shows so keep up the good work :)

Only thing I can't find is how to enable god mode in RPG Maker MV games for example, see the set options but no toggle or anything.
It's enable on actors tab, is pre actor switch.

Reactions: Net001

Boy Jakol

Oct 16, 2018
do you have other method for payment for this tool? except for credit card, or putting this tool on steam and have a monthly payment for subscription?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, can u please extend a bit the volume for other language? 1 mega is not enough for mostly titles, I'm trying to bring some ppl from Italy to try some rpgm works with your tool but as you can imagine they just go away with other options or at all (antivirus problem is also a thing but is minor), if 6 mega as before is not sustainable (and I fully understand your concern) at least extend to 2.5/3 mb.

Also, since a lot of titles already have his translation in your server with 1 or more language can't you provide direct the file to use it with your tool? a Mega free folder should be enough thousands of it (around 20k)

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hi, can u please extend a bit the volume for other language? 1 mega is not enough for mostly titles, I'm trying to bring some ppl from Italy to try some rpgm works with your tool but as you can imagine they just go away with other options or at all (antivirus problem is also a thing but is minor), if 6 mega as before is not sustainable (and I fully understand your concern) at least extend to 2.5/3 mb.

Also, since a lot of titles already have his translation in your server with 1 or more language can't you provide direct the file to use it with your tool? a Mega free folder should be enough thousands of it (around 20k)
Since I have release a tool that can directly translate with Bing(with you own key), without using my servers, so I no plans to make changes on the limits.
Maybe I will add some point to get the Free service later, but for now, no thing I wants change.

bifijasy

Nov 8, 2017
Very nice tool, thanks for making it. I've tried it with 5 or so SRPG studio games so far with no problem, but had some issues with 2 other ones. crashes after loading English dialogue and I had crash while doing various things, both these games worked fine in their native Japanese language, so I figure it's something with Mtool. Let me know if there's a fix I can do or if you want the game files for troubleshooting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Very nice tool, thanks for making it. I've tried it with 5 or so SRPG studio games so far with no problem, but had some issues with 2 other ones. crashes after loading English dialogue and I had crash while doing various things, both these games worked fine in their native Japanese language, so I figure it's something with Mtool. Let me know if there's a fix I can do or if you want the game files for troubleshooting.
update and retry now.

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
I can't open the Tool.bat file. I run it but just jash the CMD screen at me the close. I google it but to no avail, Pls can some1 help me?

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
Question what's the differents between:
and using or any debug tool that can go into files as well (forgot the name)
and using your tool???

next to that you ask money for a decent use 6.50 or 13 bucks (the others are free)
im just wondering what your cheat tool brings to the table that its worth subbing so much for?

And this is not to disrespect your tool or anything i'm just genuinely asking

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zths

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
and using your tool???

next to that you ask money for a decent use 6.50 or 13 bucks (the others are free)
im just wondering what your cheat tool brings to the table that its worth subbing so much for?

The cheat features are 100% free, so I don't get your point.
Only thing I charge from users is the translate, that I have to pay for keeping this services alive.

And I also provide a tool that can use translate engine without using my services, so it's free to, nothing is forced you pay to me!(but you still have to pay for the translate engine, just not through me, I provided it Free, is up to you)

You have asked what difference between those tools you mentioned, I provided a better use with gamers.
The point is Easy to use and the most powerful cheat for now, not a tool needs you learn ton of things to get it working without issue.

So ALL my work is Free, only thing that you have to pay is when you using my services, and the services i have pay to others.

And the last, this is a tool for convenience, not a life keeper, anyone can choose to not use it, with out any problems, so I don't have any stand to let people using it free.

I really don't want to seeing any questions about "why I have to pay" or "the Free is over".
I'm already provided almost everything free.
In my position, if anyone complaining about it, is looks like it's saying "I want everything Free! Give me your money and serves me!".:oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragingpeanut

Ragingpeanut

Oct 28, 2020
and using your tool???

Doesn't Translator ++ wreck your games by translating code??

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
sooooooooooo i have a problem with this.................

followed the how to use videos on translating games. but the translate button never appears for me. only thing i can thik it could be is because i can't update with the latest patch.

Download links are dead.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
sooooooooooo i have a problem with this.................

followed the how to use videos on translating games. but the translate button never appears for me. only thing i can thik it could be is because i can't update with the latest patch.

Download links are dead.
It's alive, not dead.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes