Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
barely and you can easily find the source 90%of the time it takes 5 to 10 min to fix it you just need to know where and how to look for it
Most people can't do it.
And not easy for most people and it's taken time.

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
So ALL my work is Free, only thing that you have to pay is when you using my services, and the services i have pay to others.

And the last, this is a tool for convenience, not a life keeper, anyone can choose to not use it, with out any problems, so I don't have any stand to let people using it free.

I really don't want to seeing any questions about "why I have to pay" or "the Free is over".
I'm already provided almost everything free.
In my position, if anyone complaining about it, is looks like it's saying "I want everything Free! Give me your money and serves me!".:oops:
There is no google translate................... only bing and no all language in StandaloneTranslateDist

So only way it's pay

Oh cool and the code is obfuscated, that is, I can't add Google even if I want to.
Now, knowing that the code is obfuscated and even in this way, how can I, as a developer, say that your software does not contain viruses?
( after that I got angry, sooo read below at your own risk, I warned )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
There is no google translate................... only bing and no all language in StandaloneTranslateDist

So only way it's pay

Oh cool and the code is obfuscated, that is, I can't add Google even if I want to.
Now, knowing that the code is obfuscated and even in this way, how can I, as a developer, say that your software does not contain viruses?
( after that I got angry, sooo read below at your own risk, I warned )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As a developer you can easy make a tool for just translate the json file, why bother me.(There is already a Chinese user who made this thing himself.)
And about the 7zip, I didn't modify the files, I just copied it from my 7zip installation and put it there.
No link to it, just write a bat file going to execution command.

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
As a developer you can easy make a tool for just translate the json file, why bother me.(There is already a Chinese user who made this thing himself.)
And about the 7zip, I didn't modify the files, I just copied it from my 7zip installation and put it there.
No link to it, just write a bat file going to execution command.
As developer u can easy add Google translate

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
Most people can't do it.
And not easy for most people and it's taken time.
fair enough but then again you can use for example: Universal Game Translator or Textractor
both tools leave the game files alone and are easy to set up.

I was interested but tbh now not so much anymore
As i got the idea you just put 2 existing tools(debug and existing translator) together in a new jacked as a money grab

But this is not for me sins it feels like a copy paste tool of existing items

Anyway i wish you luck

Question what's the differents between:
and using or any debug tool that can go into files as well (forgot the name)
and using your tool???

next to that you ask money for a decent use 6.50 or 13 bucks (the others are free)
im just wondering what your cheat tool brings to the table that its worth subbing so much for?

And this is not to disrespect your tool or anything i'm just genuinely asking

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
fair enough but then again you can use for example: Universal Game Translator or Textractor

As i got the idea you just put 2 existing tools(debug and existing translator) together in a new jacked as a money grab

Anyway i wish you luck
Think is free, even is wrong.
But I don't want to explain it.
Feel free to do anything.

Alfa1

Nov 2, 2017
My systems just telling me it's trojan what should I do
Re:edit i made it work

Can't seem to add items using the last update on 'Leviathan ~A Survival RPG~'

Last edited:

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018

Anyway i wish you luck
Isn't the point that his tool can hook the RPG Maker games which most other hooking tools struggle with? I personally haven't tried using it yet, as I haven't gotten around to playing the titles that can't hook properly from my "list of stuff I intend to play" yet (it's a long list), at least not any of which didn't have translations already.

Personally I use VNR for any title that it works with and Textractor for anything which VNR can't find a hook for.

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
Isn't the point that his tool can hook the RPG Maker games which most other hooking tools struggle with? I personally haven't tried using it yet, as I haven't gotten around to playing the titles that can't hook properly from my "list of stuff I intend to play" yet (it's a long list), at least not any of which didn't have translations already.

Personally I use VNR for any title that it works with and Textractor for anything which VNR can't find a hook for.
its fine that he wants money for it and others like it but im bothered by it

if you know any decent debug tool you know his cheats are the same in a new layout that has a beter layout than most
as for translation i dont think you should ask money for it just to use for example 100mb of text a month

even if it uses API or what ever then dont, and let them add there own google-API

And tbh he is asking money for something that a other company provides for free
this cant even be legal because it is not his own translation work he is a 3th party using google or bing
even if he uses API of google what you have to pay for after a amount of translations you can not use it like this

Reactions: zths

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

if you know any decent debug tool you know his cheats are the same in a new layout that has a beter layout than most
as for translation i dont think you should ask money for it just to use for example 100mb of text a month

even if it uses API or what ever then dont, and let them add there own google-API

this cant even be legal because it is not his own translation work he is a 3th party using google or bing
even if he uses API of google what you have to pay for after a amount of translations you can not use it like this
You can ignore my tool if you don't want to use it.
I will ignore your request too, if i don't want.

Ragingpeanut

Oct 28, 2020

Not to start simping or something but a lot of auto translator apps use custom api's to translate and leech from google, yandex and other translate services, modding it so time outs and repeat request don't get ip banned.
Second ZTHS provides a completely free app for you to use and to translate/cheat your games with, but if you are a heavy user you have to pay which imo seems fair.
Third i don't think i pay for a translation ZTHS gets for free or something but for the service he provides. People post here for help with a bug or a problem and the same day he has it patched, regardless if it is a paying user or not. Any question you have he answers and help you with, also listen to our suggestions.
4th you are free to use it or not, to pay for it or not, no one forces you to,if you are bothered by it, just close this page and move on. But starting preaching morals and legality on a site where 90% of the software is pirated seems a bit hypocritical to me. i like the program and use it regularly, its easy to use and free of issues so i might have some bias but this is my take on it. Alas the translation is sometimes pure gibberish but that is google translate for you, and bing isn't much better.

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018

The other replies covered most of what I would've said, I just want to add something;
(This is just theoretical as I haven't tried the tool myself yet, but it sounds like it should work fine - if I'm wrong about this, feel free to point me out)
You can essentially already do the whole "use your own API/TL" - have the tool extract the text instead of using the tool to both extract and translate, run the whole script in whatever TL you have available and then have the tool inject it.. at least that's roughly the process you could use if I understood it correctly. I'm a bit uncertain on the exact process, what I know is that zths mentioned that you can use the tool to get the text without translating it if nothing else.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
can someone make a better how to video perferably where you can actually see waht is being done rather than this one that u cant even read what files to move or what to do

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
can someone please make a video on how to use and how to update this where one can actually see what to do the on on youtube u cant see anythign

bmax

Jan 14, 2018
Thank you for the tool. Is it possible to simply extract the text so that I can use my other live translation tools? I personally am not very satisfied with the built-in options for translation.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes