Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Thank you for the tool. Is it possible to simply extract the text so that I can use my other live translation tools? I personally am not very satisfied with the built-in options for translation.
Don't take my word for it since I still haven't run into a game that I can't translate (with my regular tools) large enough for me to actually try this one, but I was specifically talking about this subject earlier in the thread and my impression was that it should be possible.

bmax

Jan 14, 2018
Don't take my word for it since I still haven't run into a game that I can't translate (with my regular tools) large enough for me to actually try this one, but I was specifically talking about this subject earlier in the thread and my impression was that it should be possible.
For me, I always have trouble extracting text from RMMZ games with traditional hook tools like Textrator. Although sometimes there's a workaround by using hook patcher made for MV games, other times it just doesn't work. This tool works fine with MZ games so that's why I was asking.

The tool has a built-in option to export a text file for manual translation. However I've not found a way to feed the text to a machine translator and one-click get the task done. The author mentioned OmegaT for processing the text file, but as far as I see it only allows you to translate the phrases one by one, manually.

So in short, I can't figure out how to make this tool work with another translation tool.

This is not a feature request though. Just wonder if it can be done as is.

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
For me, I always have trouble extracting text from RMMZ games with traditional hook tools like Textrator. Although sometimes there's a workaround by using hook patcher made for MV games, other times it just doesn't work. This tool works fine with MZ games so that's why I was asking.

The tool has a built-in option to export a text file for manual translation. However I've not found a way to feed the text to a machine translator and one-click get the task done. The author mentioned OmegaT for processing the text file, but as far as I see it only allows you to translate the phrases one by one, manually.

So in short, I can't figure out how to make this tool work with another translation tool.

This is not a feature request though. Just wonder if it can be done as is.
I'd say that depends on whatever translation tool you're using to do the translation. I use LEC15 (LEC Power Translator 15) but I have never personally had to translate any text long enough manually that have warranted even looking into how I'd do that. Most things that use LEC15 seem to use a portion of the software specifically designed to be hooked into other programs with minimal processing power.

If I were to do it manually I assume I'd open one of the "main" programs and run it through there. For any online translator, you'd likely either just copy+paste it if it doesn't have a document upload function, and if it does have one you just upload it there. I almost only use Google Translate and some dictionaries outside of LEC, and while I haven't used it I know it has a document upload function - though you're likely limited in how much it's willing to translate without a paid subscription, though I could be wrong.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is there an easy way to skip animations in RPGMV with the tool?

I've played some games where 80% of it is unskippable sequences, replaying them is not fun.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Is there an easy way to skip animations in RPGMV with the tool?

I've played some games where 80% of it is unskippable sequences, replaying them is not fun.
Cheat Engine can speed up time. You can set it like a Skip button.

Reactions: AtotehZ

stoneg

Mar 27, 2019
The "start translation" button isn't showing up for me.

Also, I don't know how to update this tool either. I downloaded the updater off the site, but I can't figure out how it updates. Can someone help me out real quick?

EDIT
Nvm I figured it out. Thanks for the tool!

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Cheat Engine can speed up time. You can set it like a Skip button.
I searched a bit for ways to do this. Seemingly it's done by creating CE scripts on a game by game basis. Is there a more general way to do it? Sorry for asking for the solution spoonfed, but I'd really appreciate it.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I searched a bit for ways to do this. Seemingly it's done by creating CE scripts on a game by game basis. Is there a more general way to do it? Sorry for asking for the solution spoonfed, but I'd really appreciate it.
You have a speedhack hotkey in cheat engine.
You also can add AHK script to spam next but I don't think it's needed.

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
Is there a way to use the cheat menu in this game?
Country Girl Keiko

There are 4 games in 1 and apparently the tool does not detect the maps.

UPDATE
Forget it, I got it

You must press there
1634507338863.png

run the game with the .bat that is in the game folder.
Then you have to run it, select any of the 4 games, then close the tool and reopen it :)

Last edited:

X3gold

Oct 6, 2017
Hello I have a problem when I try to translate a game and press the button the program closes a short time later but the cheating works without problems

Maz1234

Oct 22, 2017
The tool is not translating the game, he stays with this phrase all the time "loading resources. The game may freeze, please wait..."

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Hmm strange, the translator works with every game but, I cannot translate . No crash, error or something, the game just stay japanese.

tg

May 1, 2017
So, I'm trying to use this tool, but I only get to see boxes when using it. I normally use Locale Emulator to play hentai games. And I used to use external tools to translate, by hooking the text.

I can' t hook the game, so I thought I'd try this. But, I'm not sure how to solve what I'm seeing.

I did a search in the thread, but I'm not sure how that advice is supposed to apply, since I can't use Locale Emulator on a .bat file. It only works one .exe files. So... any advice? Here's a screenshot of what I see when running the game with the tool...

I guess this would be solved if I put my system into Japanese local. But I absolutely hate doing that. So, I won't.

Last edited:

GiantPessy

May 12, 2021
SRPG Studio support is now in testing, and is available by updating to the new version.
---------------------------------------------------------
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 support is now in testing, and is available by updating to the new version.

TyranoBuilder support is now in testing, and is available by updating to the new version.
Introducing a tool, for all RPG Maker gamers.
It has a very wide cheats features, and one-click game translation.

It can translate the entire text of the game at once, and once translated it can work completely offline.

It works without touching any of the game files (and without unpacking them), the game will maintain its integrity. ( Except WOLF RPG )

How to use Videos
English:

Here are some screenshots.

The VxAce/Vx/XP/WolfRPG tool is still in testing and needs to be perfected.
Things change alot...

Please go to my supporters page for updates, most of the tool's features are available to everyone. (With the exception of some translation engines, most of which are my local translators).
It's Free:

Winodws defender sees many files from this as a virus, why's that?

mario11561997

Mar 29, 2020
There is no google translate................... only bing and no all language in StandaloneTranslateDist

So only way it's pay

Oh cool and the code is obfuscated, that is, I can't add Google even if I want to.
Now, knowing that the code is obfuscated and even in this way, how can I, as a developer, say that your software does not contain viruses?
( after that I got angry, sooo read below at your own risk, I warned )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi. can you explain to me how to use StandaloneTranslateDist, i want to translate a game but it too big (23,58mb), but i don't know how to use it @@

john6556

Jun 20, 2017
i dont know if anyone answered this already but.. why when i use a save file it pops me to the main menu?...

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes