Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Oct 10, 2017
Im curious... I know you say the virus detection is a false positive.... but why does the false virus in the download have a name?

Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
Do we know what is causing the false positive?
Are you using Windows Defender by any chance? It seems that windows defender has an issue where it can show a false positive when it detects a program that uses similar code to that virus. I'm guessing that what's causing this false positive is the portion of the translator that communicates with his servers and the translation tools themselves, as it has to drop the translations into your PC. I ran Kaspersky and Malwarebytes on the files and my entire PC just to make sure and got nothing.

lolioverlord

Aug 10, 2021
first off i really liked this tool, but after last update it will not load older translations i were already done without an internet connection. anyone else experienced this? if so is there a work around?
Thanks

Scipio2992

Feb 24, 2020
I'm having no luck updating the thing manually. I've applied both the partial and full patch and both keep giving me CRC check errors, even though they shouldn't be broken.

Apr 17, 2021
Are you using Windows Defender by any chance? It seems that windows defender has an issue where it can show a false positive when it detects a program that uses similar code to that virus. I'm guessing that what's causing this false positive is the portion of the translator that communicates with his servers and the translation tools themselves, as it has to drop the translations into your PC. I ran Kaspersky and Malwarebytes on the files and my entire PC just to make sure and got nothing.
Hit the nail on the head! Yeah Defender scrapped it and wouldn't download it. Ill have to set the exception for it to go through. Thanks for the explanation!

Jun 21, 2017
So I've been running the tool in manjaro with steam's force proton 5.13-6 and 6.3-8... The tool starts up in it and even better you can drag games into it to launch them from the tool. Curiously the game even works shortly, but it freezes after the "game started" prompt on the tool. If this is a small adjustment it would help so many of us on linux. If you could allow us to integrate the sugoi offline model this could be the pinnacle. Linux users would be able to play RPGM games with sugoi translations without need of text hookers, setting up sugoi, etc..

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
The requirement to download the latest update is BS.. This program has given me trouble many times now.. the trouble is that the update button on the program downloads the update and then randomly says access denied and other fun retarded things..

sometimes it works great, and other times it failed and gives me another option to download a larger update to fix whatever stupid things went wrong..

but today??? I can't play a game because it just fails over and over.. :rolleyes:

Jun 7, 2017
Just a quick Update on the tool:

The Developer recently made the Translation optimize feature free. It was previously locked behind Patreon.
It does improve the overall sentence structure.

I also became a Patreon (Tier 1) to try out the Sugoi Translator instead of google.
Now this only applies to anyone that only translates from Japanese--> English.

But man, since the Translation optimize feature and in combination with Sugoi, it has gotten so good.
I had to cram out some old games which google translated poorly and now it finally makes sense.

I would definitely recommend anyone to try out the Tier 1 Patreon sub (3$) and try out sugoi translator.
You can also now just update the tool without visiting his Patreon.

As for problems with updating in general: My Antivirus was deleting stuff when updating so i put it under exception and it solved everything

Reactions: iToyohisa

iToyohisa

Aug 25, 2017

The Developer recently made the Translation optimize feature free. It was previously locked behind Patreon.

I also became a Patreon (Tier 1) to try out the Sugoi Translator instead of google.

But man, since the Translation optimize feature and in combination with Sugoi, it has gotten so good.
I had to cram out some old games which google translated poorly and now it finally makes sense.

I would definitely recommend anyone to try out the Tier 1 Patreon sub (3$) and try out sugoi translator.

As for problems with updating in general: My Antivirus was deleting stuff when updating so i put it under exception and it solved everything
Updated and works fine now thanks!.

Ragingpeanut

Oct 28, 2020

Is Sugoi translator included in Mtool? or do you use the standalone sugoi translator in addition to Mtool?

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
Anyone else getting weird texts boxes when changing font size? Never had this issue, started happening in the last updates

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
Try change the font, it may work again (with some font).
Appreciate it, played around a bit with it but changing the fonts further fucked it up with even weirder textboxes with a "?" inside them, bought the cheaper patreon option and started using the sugoi translation, not only did it fix but the translations are far better aswell, highly reccomend it.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i forgot. im having problem with this. it keeps saying i need a update. is there way to get rid of message

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes