Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Appreciate it, played around a bit with it but changing the fonts further fucked it up with even weirder textboxes with a "?" inside them, bought the cheaper patreon option and started using the sugoi translation, not only did it fix but the translations are far better aswell, highly reccomend it.
:::: Become patreon won't solve the font problem. ::::

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have been using it for a bit, but sometimes this really does act like a virus. Just today, I was wondering why my pc was chugging and when I checked my processes, there was the njws (which pointed to the mtool folder) which ate up a shitton of processor and ram.

I used mtool that day but closed it afterwards. Now I am not sure if its not a bug where it for some reason does not close, but it still does not make sense to use THAT many resources. My pc is pretty high end and it was eating as many resources as Lost Ark (ram and processor wise).

lolioverlord

Aug 10, 2021
Ok, I am still having issues. first is says i can not use stable channel "Your membership has expired or you are not a member, unable to use stable version channel. and when i try to translate a game, even though google is selected it says the same see pics. and all options other than google say supporters only. Any and all help would be great. I really like this tool and would even buy it if it was a one and done price.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Ok, I am still having issues. first is says i can not use stable channel "Your membership has expired or you are not a member, unable to use stable version channel. and when i try to translate a game, even though google is selected it says the same see pics. and all options other than google say supporters only. Any and all help would be great. I really like this tool and would even buy it if it was a one and done price.
Change your Version Channel in " Version Channel " tab.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
How do you change the font/size in program? I saw something in program saying I could but cant seem to find it.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Font size should change when game running, font should change when game not running.
That might be the most google translated statement. But yeah only lets me change it when games off, and updates when I relaunch. It is currently breaking a already translated game which was bugging me.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
the app looks different from the video

also the only issue i have is, do i have to keep clicking startwithtool.bat for the game i want to stay in english?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
cool thanks for letting me know, now i can translate all the japanese games i wanna play lol
If you want "Bundled the game with tool and upload to others" you need click " Bundled Publishing Installation " not just "Install & Go".
This will copy the tool file to the game, and make " StartWithTool.bat " link to the tool inside the game dir.
Otherwise the tool will only stay in your computer.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
If you want "Bundled the game with tool and upload to others" you need click " Bundled Publishing Installation " not just "Install & Go".
This will copy the tool file to the game, and make " StartWithTool.bat " link to the tool inside the game dir.
Otherwise the tool will only stay in your computer.
ah ok, umm let me fix that

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes