Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

gstomper12

Mar 14, 2019
I keep getting this error for any wolf rpg ver 2.25 - 2.291 game despite using windows 10 does anyone know how to solve this

. Screenshot (46).png
I got this error for wolf rpg 2.24 games to but they actually ran fine

Burma

May 22, 2018
How do I change the editor user key, I'm going nuts, it doesn't react to anything
I watched the tutorial but it doesn't react to "3"

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I keep getting this error for any wolf rpg ver 2.25 - 2.291 game despite using windows 10 does anyone know how to solve this

. View attachment 1774378
I got this error for wolf rpg 2.24 games to but they actually ran fine
As the text shows, it's just not stable.
I don't know what the reason is, but if you have time you can join my Discord channel and we can do remote assistance + remote debugging sometime. (requires control of your computer)
Or you can just install a new system and play it in a virtual machine.

How do I change the editor user key, I'm going nuts, it doesn't react to anything
I watched the tutorial but it doesn't react to "3"
"3"?

Phoenix1273

Oct 1, 2020
There this game called two beast or not to beast but when I try launching it with the mtool it won't work but I can start it up by itself fine

Burma

May 22, 2018
As the text shows, it's just not stable.
I don't know what the reason is, but if you have time you can join my Discord channel and we can do remote assistance + remote debugging sometime. (requires control of your computer)
Or you can just install a new system and play it in a virtual machine.

"3"?
In the video you've uploaded on the youtube, you type in the editor user key box "Digit3 3 51" - Have no clue what that is, but I thought that maybe it's a number on the keyboard or the numpad

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
any chance to increase the memory a bit for spanish?, or is the language very problematic? (for the number of words), thank you very much for your program, I always use it
1651024024758.png

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
There this game called two beast or not to beast but when I try launching it with the mtool it won't work but I can start it up by itself fine
Can I have the Japanese name?
In the video you've uploaded on the youtube, you type in the editor user key box "Digit3 3 51" - Have no clue what that is, but I thought that maybe it's a number on the keyboard or the numpad
That step are no longer required now.
any chance to increase the memory a bit for spanish?, or is the language very problematic? (for the number of words), thank you very much for your program, I always use it
View attachment 1778984
No. And that's not a bit.
The VN always have a lot texts, and this is a commercial works, not toujin game.
Obviously if this amount could be translated for free, then a lot my supporters (non English) would not have any real benefit.

Burma

May 22, 2018

The VN always have a lot texts, and this is a commercial works, not toujin game.
Obviously if this amount could be translated for free, then a lot my supporters (non English) would not have any real benefit.
You somehow managed to pull-up the tool settings in-game. That was a nice feature.
Also, maybe you could implement something that makes all the events in the game start one after another?

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Any chance you can expand this tool usage to Ren'py too? would be nice to be able to play those Japanese and chinese visual novel.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You somehow managed to pull-up the tool settings in-game. That was a nice feature.
Also, maybe you could implement something that makes all the events in the game start one after another?
No, that's not possible, because I don't know what should be shown and what shouldn't.

Also, events may not be called properly if they are not called in the right place/position/condition, and special methods may be needed to clean up the environment after the event is called.

Phoenix1273

Oct 1, 2020

i think this is the name in japanese
Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
i think this is the name in japanese
Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]
This game has been tested many times, to make sure there are no problems.
If you have problems join my Discord server, and we can do a remote assistance. (Requires control of your computer)
You can find the server link on my Patreon page.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes