Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

kingspace

Jan 30, 2020
It's an amazing tool, thanks. There is any way to make the translation permanent? Coz I need to run it all again everytime I play.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Oh don't worry, no probs (or panders). I was quite aware -and using it, occasionally- of that font decrease/increase feature, I actually was referring to something very different. Namely, to the thing that I suspect that Sugoi (well, the tool, rather) sometimes doesn't take into account the \n in the Japanese scripts when parsed. And that could end up in TL mishaps.

Though it's just my suspicion at this point. I will try and get a real example, next time (though if you re-read my example-explanation again from 6 posts ago, I think you will get it now).
My problem in specific was "I can't read all the text".
Line breaks was my own suggestion, font size was his.

If it actually does what you say, that's a problem of course.
The easiest way to avoid it would probably be to cut all the /n and then insert them after the translation is finished.
I'm sure a script can do that.

Reactions: Zippix

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question i download MTool_CC33F44F_Full_STOP_TRYING_OPEN_IT_别打开它. how to make it work

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Thank U ZTHS so much for sharing UR tool. >w<
I use Translator++ most of the time but there's a few game engines out dar dat even a Translator++ PRO won't touch LUL. XD
One such engine was an "SRPG Studio" one (The Dev of Translator++ never added dat engine 2 his list of game engines dat can be translated). XD

Reactions: zths

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
View attachment 1825073
Just got this virus warning from Defender. What's with this?
You shouldn't ask this question,
People who want to scam you will only tell you this stuff is safe.
You're asking because you don't trust it, so don't use it and delete it.
--- Edit ---
Make sure you download the latest version from my release page.
There are no reported problems with Defender at this time.

Last edited:

BrightNight77

May 15, 2020
You shouldn't ask this question,
People who want to scam you will only tell you this stuff is safe.
You're asking because you don't trust it, so don't use it and delete it.
I'm asking cuz I have been using this tool for quite a while and MS Defender never flagged it as a virus then. Now it has so I am asking if there's some shit on the new update?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'm asking cuz I have been using this tool for quite a while and MS Defender never flagged it as a virus then. Now it has so I am asking if there's some shit on the new update?
Just, Don't use it, if you don't trust it. Anyone anything. not only my tool.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Could have said it was a false positive or something instead...
You shouldn't ask here, if you ask I can only say "it's a false positive it's safe", do you think I would say: "I'm releasing a virus, don't use it"?
What you should do is submit this file to Microsoft for analyze.
Here:

• Haha
Reactions: Ragingpeanut

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Anyone know how to crank down the font size for wolf rpg games? After an update some time ago, the in-game text resizing feature is gone and the text is always way too large, constantly running off-screen. The bare minimum you can set the font size to is 8, which for unifont is still too big to read everything. It works with Calibri Light, which is barely small enough at 8, but then you get boxes and other error symbols in the text as the font can't load something in-game. It was working fine a while ago, and I don't know which update it was, but after that I've been avoiding wolf rpg games simply because I can't read anything with the text so large. I even have a bunch of games I can't play anymore because I can't read anything now.

Last edited:

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Nvm, I'm an idiot, I just found the 'font reduction percentage' option. Was that where it always was? I feel that it changed a while ago and I'm not sure if that's just my memory being bad or if the feature actually shifted or changed in some way.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes