Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
This tool needs a way to copy the text it translates to the clipboard. I saw one other person in this thread mention that but then they settled for just resizing the text. The problem is that doesn't always work. Generally I prefer using Textractor, but sometimes I have to use this tool when Textractor has issues with a game. Yet still, I have to use Textractor anyway by hooking it to this tool for text that goes off screen. And even then, that's far from adequate because you get a lot of trash text mixed in with it. If MTool could export just the translated text to the clipboard on it's own then a lot of problems would be solved.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This tool needs a way to copy the text it translates to the clipboard. I saw one other person in this thread mention that but then they settled for just resizing the text. The problem is that doesn't always work. Generally I prefer using Textractor, but sometimes I have to use this tool when Textractor has issues with a game. Yet still, I have to use Textractor anyway by hooking it to this tool for text that goes off screen. And even then, that's far from adequate because you get a lot of trash text mixed in with it. If MTool could export just the translated text to the clipboard on it's own then a lot of problems would be solved.
No, it would not work like you want.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
No, it would not work like you want.
How would it work then? I'm curious, because the way I play Japanese games is a little unorthodox. You can do a lot with extracted text and Windows clipboard. Provided it's not a garbled mess of squares and gibberish. Even if MTool could just extract the raw text it sends to Google and filter out the gibberish stuff Textractor has trouble with would be awesome.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
How would it work then? I'm curious, because the way I play Japanese games is a little unorthodox. You can do a lot with extracted text and Windows clipboard. Provided it's not a garbled mess of squares and gibberish.
If I make it work like you want, it will also give you a lot of garbled text.
The garbage text was also proceed with my tool, the only difference is it not show up to you.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
i just keep getting this errors
i've downloaded new version and disabled antivirus and firewall but nothing changed

Untitled.jpg Untitled1.jpg

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I'm getting the same error messages as phantoms, plus this every time I launch MTool. It was working fine a few hours ago, now every new game I try to use with it for the first time doesn't work.

Clipboard02.jpg

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
1656008948861.png

i could use some help i tried using mtool on this but whenever i reach this point it gives me a void error or something and this happens

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Can someone that know more just write files that are need (also say where are they need to be put) so Mtool can change font of translated large text that go off border when your using it ...i found a post in hey saying how to do it but a noob like me just can't figure it out :(

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Can someone that know more just write files that are need (also say where are they need to be put) so Mtool can change font of translated large text that go off border when your using it ...i found a post in hey saying how to do it but a noob like me just can't figure it out :(
1656097564449.png

Reactions: DarkForse

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Are extremely slow downloads a common thing for the site? been trying to download the latest patch but it seems to go from normal to BYTES/S speed, how can a 5.9mb file take an entire day? is the problem on my side? internet seems to work just fine.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Are extremely slow downloads a common thing for the site? been trying to download the latest patch but it seems to go from normal to BYTES/S speed, how can a 5.9mb file take an entire day? is the problem on my side? internet seems to work just fine.
I Host the site through cloudflare, it's your problem.

• Sad
Reactions: Perine
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes