Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
recently i cant translate any game and theres an error it says theres some problem with my internet connection but actually theres no problem at all with my internet connection. i even tried different connection but still no luck .

till yesterday everything was fine but today i have this problem and im using the latest version .

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, I'm unable to launch RJ143935 with the tool,
here the if you could check, thanks.

Normally is working but once is loaded in the tool this problem happen.
Immagine 2022-06-01 040440.png

Also, but you probably already know about this issue, with "recent" release once the files are loaded you can no longer launch games without the tool (or with emulator locale) since system can't find VL Gothic font (not limited to this game, I think is something related to avoid unicode problems but is kinda annoying).
Immagine 2022-06-01 041950.png

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hi, I'm unable to launch RJ143935 with the tool,
here the if you could check, thanks.

Normally is working but once is loaded in the tool this problem happen.
View attachment 1842891

Also, but you probably already know about this issue, with "recent" release once the files are loaded you can no longer launch games without the tool (or with emulator locale) since system can't find VL Gothic font (not limited to this game, I think is something related to avoid unicode problems but is kinda annoying).
View attachment 1842900
I don't know, but i don't have any problem when the game lunch with the tool.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I don't know, but i don't have any problem when the game lunch with the tool.
hmm is the only game I got this issue, is giving problem right away even before reaching the menu.

EDIT:
Ok, I've tried on my vm with jap locale and actually no error occured, weird, so the problem is on my end (kinda) but still not sure why it would start without the tool.

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
hmm is the only game I got this issue, is giving problem right away even before reaching the menu.
I bought the game directly from DLSITE, might it be a problem with your game?
---EDIT---
I tried testing with the English version of windows 10, and also did not find any problems.

Reactions: Zippix

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I bought the game directly from DLSITE, might it be a problem with your game?
---EDIT---
I tried testing with the English version of windows 10, and also did not find any problems.
Probably is still some settings about locale, hope is not win11 itself but like i've said earlier is the only game was giving me this problem.

Bertrand Hardy

Feb 17, 2021
hey so I played this game (Found Dead by BigWednesday) without tools after that because the game was getting difficult I started to cheat from the tool just editing the hp, mp, some stats and some weapons. But because some of it is not translated i used the translation tool so i understand the language, after that nothing seems wrong and i'm satisfied with my results, after some conversation all npc seems to called me Save/System.Dat and i think its because the translation tool so i use the "Restore Original Text" and then after i encounter some zombies the game crash. so i tried to open it again but it crash again. I tried to play the original one and it crash again. So i tried to delete my Found Dead folder and reinstall it again without tool it worked fine but after i open it with tool it crash again, but the original one still fine. So i delete mtool and reinstall it again and use it again on Found Dead and its still the same. I think the game crashed because on the MTool_Game is still translated meanwhile the original one, some of it still not translated and it worked. Thanks for reading, i hope you can help me with this.

kulon1

Jan 9, 2021
okay, stupid question but. how do you save the translated game ? or is it just translate and can't be saved as a new translated game ?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
hey so I played this game (Found Dead by BigWednesday) without tools after that because the game was getting difficult I started to cheat from the tool just editing the hp, mp, some stats and some weapons. But because some of it is not translated i used the translation tool so i understand the language, after that nothing seems wrong and i'm satisfied with my results, after some conversation all npc seems to called me Save/System.Dat and i think its because the translation tool so i use the "Restore Original Text" and then after i encounter some zombies the game crash. so i tried to open it again but it crash again. I tried to play the original one and it crash again. So i tried to delete my Found Dead folder and reinstall it again without tool it worked fine but after i open it with tool it crash again, but the original one still fine. So i delete mtool and reinstall it again and use it again on Found Dead and its still the same. I think the game crashed because on the MTool_Game is still translated meanwhile the original one, some of it still not translated and it worked. Thanks for reading, i hope you can help me with this.
I can't reproduce your problem.
okay, stupid question but. how do you save the translated game ? or is it just translate and can't be saved as a new translated game ?
You can't do it, it must run with the tool.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes