Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Phoenix1273

Oct 1, 2020
This game has been tested many times, to make sure there are no problems.
If you have problems join my Discord server, and we can do a remote assistance. (Requires control of your computer)
You can find the server link on my Patreon page.
I just decided to try and launch it again and it is now working

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
Can I have the Japanese name?

That step are no longer required now.

No. And that's not a bit.
The VN always have a lot texts, and this is a commercial works, not toujin game.
Obviously if this amount could be translated for free, then a lot my supporters (non English) would not have any real benefit.
I understand, excuse my ignorance, thank you very much

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
You somehow managed to pull-up the tool settings in-game. That was a nice feature.
...you do realize, I hope, that that "settings menu" is the tool's UI after you attached and started a game with it (be it with install or without install), right?
To bring forward that "settings menu", which is the tool itself at that point, you can use the tilde ('~') key -wherever that is on your keyboard, or could just ALT+TAB over to the tool's UI. Also, that default tilde key can be changed as well ('KeySetting' in the main tab of the tool, while it's running a game).

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, still no fix for , here can you find the (the game come with a partial eng but same happen with raw).

the notepad section shrunk everything in the text box
1651115776014.png
how it should be
1651115718732.png

I've add a save to quick get to it.

• Hey there
Reactions: zths

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hi, still no fix for , here can you find the (the game come with a partial eng but same happen with raw).

the notepad section shrunk everything in the text box
View attachment 1780460
how it should be
View attachment 1780459

I've add a save to quick get to it.
I will take a look later.
---edit: I's fixed now.

Last edited:
Reactions: luchettodj94

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Windows defender quarantined this for having a trojan.
False Positive?
Yes. This tool "injects" text into a running process, which is something malware also does sometimes. At least that's my non-expert understanding.
The real annoying thing is I'll tell Defender to allow it, but a couple of weeks later, it'll do it again and I have to re-download the full update.

Reactions: OogaBoogaLemmeplay

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is there a way to make the translation tool do line breaks?
I'm actually quite impressed with the quality of the translation, but without the line breaks, some of it is lost.

Reactions: Zippix

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
zths Hey, mind replacing the images in the OP? They aren't showing at least for me. Even if they were there, the post also needs them to be in a Spoiler or as thumbnails because it's somewhere in the rules that I glossed over at one point.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Is there a way to make the translation tool do line breaks?
I'm actually quite impressed with the quality of the translation, but without the line breaks, some of it is lost.
Will, you can only do with my tool is smaller the font size...
zths Hey, mind replacing the images in the OP? They aren't showing at least for me. Even if they were there, the post also needs them to be in a Spoiler or as thumbnails because it's somewhere in the rules that I glossed over at one point.
Will check that. thanks.

Reactions: Thatguy

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Will, you can only do with my tool is smaller the font size...
Rather than the text going out of the box I think he means that the tool gets from the in-game

"yadayadakimochi
sugoiomankohai"

this

"yadayadakimochisugoiomankohai".

Now it's pretty obvious that I don't speak Japanese, and as such the example must suck xD, but this probably would get an at least somewhat different TL than two different "sentences" would, like
"yadayadakimochi"
"sugoiomankohai"
would.

Though it probably is really hard to do something about that, tool-wise.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
I'm actually a Patreon right now, but it seemed like there was more feedback here.
View attachment 1795375
I used 'Sugoi' for the translation and it did a really good job.(it was a partial translation)
However, some lines were 2-3 words longer than the text boxes in the game.

The game in question was: https://f95zone.to/threads/hybrislave-final-tentacle-chastisement-room.103307/
You should use the function named "Font size" and set a negative number to smaller the display text to fix that.
You can find it when your game running at the tool's main page.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You should use the function named "Font size" and set a negative number to smaller the display text to fix that.
You can find it when your game running at the tool's main page.
Thank you.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thank you.
Holy shit, did I misread this, or what?! xD
I really thought you meant what I wrote earlier, because on occasions I am struggling with exactly what I described in my post (also a patron here, using Sugoi) and the problem is basically that the Tool doesn't consider the linebreaks in certain dialogue-boxes when parsing the Japanese text (as I no-doubt unintelligibly tried to give a demonstration, ehemm)

Lol, I guess. :)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Holy shit, did I misread this, or what?! xD
I really thought you meant what I wrote earlier, because on occasions I am struggling with exactly what I described in my post (also a patron here, using Sugoi) and the problem is basically that the Tool doesn't consider the linebreaks in certain dialogue-boxes when parsing the Japanese text (as I no-doubt unintelligibly tried to give a demonstration, ehemm)

Lol, I guess. :)
He did not have the most ideal solution, but decreasing the font works. By decreasing the font, the line takes up less space and therefore there's room for more characters in the box.

Number 1 would of course be to have a line break option. Like when you do OCR and the program asks how you wanna handle a specific character, the program could ask how you wanna handle a specific line over X characters.

EDIT: I think you're misunderstanding the problem you're seeing. The real problem is that the alphabet is a lot less compact. It needs more line breaks than kanji/katakana/hiragana for that reason. Consider that one symbol in kanji can be the same as an 8+ character word. Even one symbol of katakana can be as long as the longest syllables we have.

If there really is another problem I'm sorry, I don't mean to be pandering... but this is the problem I'm referring to.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
He did not have the most ideal solution, but decreasing the font works. By decreasing the font, the line takes up less space and therefore there's room for more characters in the box.

Number 1 would of course be to have a line break option. Like when you do OCR and the program asks how you wanna handle a specific character, the program could ask how you wanna handle a specific line over X characters.

EDIT: I think you're misunderstanding the problem you're seeing. The real problem is that the alphabet is a lot less compact. It needs more line breaks than kanji/katakana/hiragana for that reason. Consider that one symbol in kanji can be the same as an 8+ character word. Even one symbol of katakana can be as long as the longest syllables we have.

If there really is another problem I'm sorry, I don't mean to be pandering... but this is the problem I'm referring to.
Oh don't worry, no probs (or panders). I was quite aware -and using it, occasionally- of that font decrease/increase feature, I actually was referring to something very different. Namely, to the thing that I suspect that Sugoi (well, the tool, rather) sometimes doesn't take into account the \n in the Japanese scripts when parsed. And that could end up in TL mishaps.

Though it's just my suspicion at this point. I will try and get a real example, next time (though if you re-read my example-explanation again from 6 posts ago, I think you will get it now).

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes