Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Weird coincidence. I haven't had Defender go off on MTool in months, it used to happen all the time. Just after reading your comment, Defender alarmed on MTool, and I had to do a full update.
A full update of Defender?! Well yeah, probably your Defender was outdated the MOMENT I wrote this comment!
Also, scanned the Tool.bat and nw.exe on Virustotal: Both showed 0/70. No detections!

thekids

Aug 15, 2017
Is there anyway to fix this error? I tried turning off my antivirus already but it still didn't work. I've been using it without any issues for awhile but it suddenly act up yesterday, i check the antivirus to see whether i can let the DLLinject through but there was no message or anything. I've even tried to re-download a few times but no luck.

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Note to self: Don't do the full update of MTool.
The full update is a result of Defender pinging it. I think it locks some of the tool's files, so you need to re-download them.

Yeah but if I don't it warns me it won't work properly, and I'm subscribed on Patreon too.
What a shame, I've no idea how to translate Visual Novels with Translator++
It's a false alarm. MTool does some of the same actions that a virus might do when it injects new text into whatever game you're playing and most modern anti-virus programs look out for that behavior.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
The full update is a result of Defender pinging it. I think it locks some of the tool's files, so you need to re-download them.

It's a false alarm. MTool does some of the same actions that a virus might do when it injects new text into whatever game you're playing and most modern anti-virus programs look out for that behavior.
Phew, thanks. Got worried for a sec

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
after redownloading the mtool, it blurs out text every 5 seconds or so. Does anyone have an idea what this is?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
after redownloading the mtool, it blurs out text every 5 seconds or so. Does anyone have an idea what this is?
May be disable fxaa or something.
---
Or run the tool with "Disable graphics card rendering".

Mar 10, 2020
zths Hi. Other than reducing font size, are there other ways to put line breaks? I already reduced the font size by 50% and sometimes there are lines that are too long and it goes out of display.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
zths Hi. Other than reducing font size, are there other ways to put line breaks? I already reduced the font size by 50% and sometimes there are lines that are too long and it goes out of display.
No.
Each game has a different text processing mechanism, and forcing a line break to be applied will only cause many game crashes.
Is this tool able to translate text that is stored in a .csv file?
Just try it.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
well the game i tried the tool on is only partially translated, which is why i was asking about the .csv thing

Yamidaze

Sep 9, 2018
damn. great tool but the constant need for update is quite vexing.

is it also possible to auto-translate games on startup?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
damn. great tool but the constant need for update is quite vexing.

is it also possible to auto-translate games on startup?
if you keep the tool open, the game will automatically load the last translate .

Yamidaze

Sep 9, 2018
if you keep the tool open, the game will automatically load the last translate .
Hello friend, thanks for answering.

Please don't get me wrong, the tool is great. Having a trainer+translation tool on the same software is amazing.

I wonder if you could added more text sizing features in the future? Some text simply cuts due to the complexity of the kanji and reducing it too much will make it unreadable.

Thanks mate. Will support when I have the chance.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hello friend, thanks for answering.

Please don't get me wrong, the tool is great. Having a trainer+translation tool on the same software is amazing.

I wonder if you could added more text sizing features in the future? Some text simply cuts due to the complexity of the kanji and reducing it too much will make it unreadable.

Thanks mate. Will support when I have the chance.
I don't have any idea besides font size change .
Text wraps for common is impossible due to the compatibility.

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Hello.
The translation only works if I run the game from Mtool
Is that how it works? or am i doing something wrong.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Hello.
The translation only works if I run the game from Mtool
Is that how it works? or am i doing something wrong.
Yes that's how it works. It should create a file in the game folder called StartWithTool.bat. You can run that to start MTool and the game at the same time.

Reactions: Jimmyodi841
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes