Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have a question when you do a manual translation of the ManualTransFile.json file, why doesn't Mtool accept it? He tells you that it is corrupt? What determines the program to say that the translation you made is useless?
It works, is you messed up and corrupted the file.
It's not my business.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
might not be the correct place to ask this, but since this software can translate Kirikiri 2 games, i wanted to know if there is some sort of place where i can search games by their engine, wanted to know more kirikiri 2 games

Last edited:

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
I've recently played , and I've encountered some series FPS drops during battle when using this tool. The drop in FPS happens when the notifications displayed on screen reaches 3-5. The problem seems to be related to how this tool injects the translations because I don't experience the drop when I restore the original text.
Frame rate drop with translation-injection; 10 fps: Image 132.png
Same fight, but with no translation-injection; 55 fps after a brief drop from loading: Image 134.png

Does any know how to alleviate the issue other than just restoring the text?

Reactions: Mr.AdtsGames01

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I've recently played , and I've encountered some series FPS drops during battle when using this tool. The drop in FPS happens when the notifications displayed on screen reaches 3-5. The problem seems to be related to how this tool injects the translations because I don't experience the drop when I restore the original text.
Frame rate drop with translation-injection; 10 fps: View attachment 2083146
Same fight, but with no translation-injection; 55 fps after a brief drop from loading: View attachment 2083150

Does any know how to alleviate the issue other than just restoring the text?
Try replace game's nwjs with this one may fix this issue.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Try replace game's nwjs with this one may fix this issue.
Unfortunately, that didn't fix the issue. I even tried the 64-bit version, and though the performance was more stable, it stayed at 4 FPS with the translations loaded

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Unfortunately, that didn't fix the issue. I even tried the 64-bit version, and though the performance was more stable, it stayed at 4 FPS with the translations loaded
I don't know, but i don't have this issue.
1665042634661.png
No one else reported this problem either.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
I don't know, but i don't have this issue.
View attachment 2084538
No one else reported this problem either.
Ugh, I'd hate to think that this is a Windows 7 thing. And I do have plenty of unused resources, so my machine isn't being taxed. It just seems that the injection is causing the game to hit a "personal cap" that the computer is willing to allocate to it.
Maybe there are some other RMMV settings I'm not aware of. For the fact that you can get yours to 120+ fps suggests as much.

Maybes

Jul 3, 2021
today I started having this error in some games, and one of the games being one that I played yesterday and I didn't get this error, and now when i try to play it, it doesn't appear translated, just in japanese. Is there any way to resolve this? i didn´t really do anything for this to happen, well other than updating the tool to translate other game.

1665186456871.png

EDIT: its WOLF RPG, don´t know if it could have anything to do with it

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
today I started having this error in some games, and one of the games being one that I played yesterday and I didn't get this error, and now when i try to play it, it doesn't appear translated, just in japanese. Is there any way to resolve this? i didn´t really do anything for this to happen, well other than updating the tool to translate other game.

View attachment 2087966

EDIT: its WOLF RPG, don´t know if it could have anything to do with it
Try update the tool again, i have move this alert to the tool itself.

Emil412

Feb 18, 2018
Been running into this issue with a couple wolf rpg games, Data load status is just flat 0 no matter how long I wait, I even tried decrypting it anddddd that did nothing...
Capture.PNG
Find it odd cause data edit comes up just fine but I can't translate?? View attachment 2091266 example games this is happening to: and

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Been running into this issue with a couple wolf rpg games, Data load status is just flat 0 no matter how long I wait, I even tried decrypting it anddddd that did nothing...
View attachment 2091274
Find it odd cause data edit comes up just fine but I can't translate?? View attachment 2091266 example games this is happening to: and
It should work now.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
I have a question. I subscribed to be able to play some games, but in that month that I have the key, if I am not interested in renewing, the translated games while I had the active key will no longer work for me, now that it expired or it works for me as long as I don't change the name of user?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have a question. I subscribed to be able to play some games, but in that month that I have the key, if I am not interested in renewing, the translated games while I had the active key will no longer work for me, now that it expired or it works for me as long as I don't change the name of user?
it will keep working if you don't delete the key from tool.

Reactions: soneview777

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Interesting tool. I managed to translate a WolfRPG game but the text is a bit buggy.
Text goes off side of screen, often contains multiple spaces or is missing spaces around names.

How do i change font? or font size? the menu shows not options for it once a game is loaded.
Example of text going too far and wide/extra spaces
1665528944031.png
Additionally names introduced later (names start as ??? and later revealed) are untranslated. How can i fix that?

Last edited:

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Hello!

Loving MTOOL, so much easier than translator++. I honestly don't know how you created this. Translating a wolf game within translator ++ is very time consuming because all the hidden scripts and variables. MTOOL translates the same game within 5 minutes without errors and breaking the game. How, I have no effing clue.

This is also not a basic translation either. MTOOL also cleans up the translations like red-sugoi that is implemented in translator++. Honestly this tool is more amazing than people realize.

ZTHS, do you plan on creating this for Android devices? I can play all my translated games on my mobile device with T++. Thats the only thing translator++ has over Mtool at this point (other than editing text which you still can do).

Thanks

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hello!

Loving MTOOL, so much easier than translator++. I honestly don't know how you created this. Translating a wolf game within translator ++ is very time consuming because all the hidden scripts and variables. MTOOL translates the same game within 5 minutes without errors and breaking the game. How, I have no effing clue.

This is also not a basic translation either. MTOOL also cleans up the translations like red-sugoi that is implemented in translator++. Honestly this tool is more amazing than people realize.

ZTHS, do you plan on creating this for Android devices? I can play all my translated games on my mobile device with T++. Thats the only thing translator++ has over Mtool at this point (other than editing text which you still can do).

Thanks
Because the ease of use makes it difficult to do the same on mobile.

Reactions: Konnect

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
Sorry if I overlooked this, but is there a way to change the camera zoom(like the distance of the camera from the player)? I wanna get a zoom out of the whole map. If there isn't a way to do that ATM, you should definitely add it if possible.

EDIT: In this case, I'm talking about RPGM games.

EDIT2: Or just a way to screenshot the entire map. I looked into some scripts but none of them worked.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Great tools guys just wish Windows Defender wouldn't have an aneurism every time i use it.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes