Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Ugh, I'd hate to think that this is a Windows 7 thing. And I do have plenty of unused resources, so my machine isn't being taxed. It just seems that the injection is causing the game to hit a "personal cap" that the computer is willing to allocate to it.
Maybe there are some other RMMV settings I'm not aware of. For the fact that you can get yours to 120+ fps suggests as much.
Not Win7 thing. I have played that game on my pc with gtx 960 8gb ram Win7 and get stable fps around 50, so it's something else like driver or the game just dont work well with the tool on your specific hardware.

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
Since the last update my Anti-virus has been having a bit of a fit with this tool, it became unusable. I found a minor fix that may work for anyone else having this problem.

1. Start M-tool and the game seperately.
2. Drag the executable file (.exe), into M-tool.
3. Click: 'Inject Into Running Game.'

This way it works like it used to before and your Anti-virus or Windows Defender won't go into meltdown when you use this tool on a game.

Yamidaze

Sep 9, 2018
so, it seems the server is always updating when I'm trying to translate... was that actually necessary, though?

Yamidaze

Sep 9, 2018
Posting again, servers seems to be running a 24/7 maintenance program.

In case the maintenance always happen at the time that I get to play, seems unfair to say the least.

Again, was this really necessary for non-supporters? Make me believe that it isn't a marketing scheme to win even more money. (considering you're already grossing at least 8000$ on patreon).

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
I have a doubt my password is expired I don't want to renew but the mtool asks me to update and when I give it it tells me that it can't how do I update? If I delete the key, I lose the translations of the games that I already had with the expired key.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have a doubt my password is expired I don't want to renew but the mtool asks me to update and when I give it it tells me that it can't how do I update? If I delete the key, I lose the translations of the games that I already had with the expired key.
delete it and re-apply it after update.

Reactions: soneview777

rasssberry

Apr 27, 2019
Hi, is there any way to play Atsumaru and freem site web games? And where can I get old versions of Mtool?

sswwwwss

Apr 23, 2018
Has anyone encountered a problem like me? I use mtool with 光と影のドッペルゲンガー ver.1.01
It's TLed ,but many part or maybe a half of it didn't. And many line has first 3-4 words TLed then other staying JP.

someuser123

May 6, 2019
Has anyone encountered a problem like me? I use mtool with 光と影のドッペルゲンガー ver.1.01
It's TLed ,but many part or maybe a half of it didn't. And many line has first 3-4 words TLed then other staying JP.
The game doesn't even open for me after I use MTool, dunno what's up with that

Carnov

Feb 5, 2019
Now, I assume that the program itself is safe and the one I have is an old version (A10U26 based on the folder name). However, Malwarebytes always quarantine something called version.dll from the modded game's folder. It doesn't disable cheating though. Anyone know what that is to be exact?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Now, I assume that the program itself is safe and the one I have is an old version (A10U26 based on the folder name). However, Malwarebytes always quarantine something called version.dll from the modded game's folder. It doesn't disable cheating though. Anyone know what that is to be exact?
winmm.dll( for 32bit game) and version.dll (for 64bit game)
Used to inject tools at game start ( in case the game does not run through the tools, or if the tools injection fails )

If you run the game through the tools or through "StartWithTool.bat" and everything works right, you don't need them to be involved, but if you run Game.exe directly then you need them to passively load the tools.

About antivirus software, I can only say that it's a stupid thing.
It doesn't actually do anything positive.

When a new virus comes out it is definitely not detected by the antivirus.
Thing like that can only bring troubles.

Halo.gen

Sep 30, 2022
Has anyone been able to run this tool on Linux through WINE/Proton? I'm having trouble getting it to work.
This app is the only thing that I feel I'm missing out on by using Linux, the ability to translate games so easily is a dream come true

Ragingpeanut

Oct 28, 2020
Antivirus software has never been helpful to me, the only viruses i had were by my own fault by opening goodsong.mp3.exe and the like but that was a looong time ago.:cool:

zths can i use the tool with the games original font? without translating the game, only using the cheats increase gamespeed and so forth.
Second, would it be possible for a hide the dialog box option? and to keyset it like the: hold to speed UP ,Win functions?.
Like to take screenshots for walkthroughs or from nice art and hiding the dialog box would be very much appreciated.

Gwin

Jul 18, 2018
There is a new game アークトゥルスの冒険者 on TyranoBuilder engine. For some reason, the translation does not work. I decided to check if there is any text at all and exported it to ManualTransFile and everything is fine there. But there is no translation from the server. What could be the problem?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
There is a new game アークトゥルスの冒険者 on TyranoBuilder engine. For some reason, the translation does not work. I decided to check if there is any text at all and exported it to ManualTransFile and everything is fine there. But there is no translation from the server. What could be the problem?
Update the tool and re-translate will fix it.

Antivirus software has never been helpful to me, the only viruses i had were by my own fault by opening goodsong.mp3.exe and the like but that was a looong time ago.:cool:

zths can i use the tool with the games original font? without translating the game, only using the cheats increase gamespeed and so forth.
Second, would it be possible for a hide the dialog box option? and to keyset it like the: hold to speed UP ,Win functions?.
Like to take screenshots for walkthroughs or from nice art and hiding the dialog box would be very much appreciated.
To minimize confusion, disabling font replacement is not currently supported.
---
Please check the "KeySetting" on the tool main tab while the game is running. (Marked red.)

Reactions: Ragingpeanut

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
zths
could you look at the game?:
[Geocentrism Theory] Doppelganger of Light and Shadow (Ver1.04) [RE373721]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a little bit after the prologue, when you get to the guild(I saw it was the holy knight route guild, but I bet the other assassin route is the same too),
it starts having a lot of japanese characters untranslated show up for npc dialogs and the quests have mostly japanese characters untranslated too

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
zths
could you look at the game?:
[Geocentrism Theory] Doppelganger of Light and Shadow (Ver1.04) [RE373721]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a little bit after the prologue, when you get to the guild(I saw it was the holy knight route guild, but I bet the other assassin route is the same too),
it starts having a lot of japanese characters untranslated show up for npc dialogs and the quests have mostly japanese characters untranslated too
You probably need " Try get more text from script " in main tab to get all of the texts to translate.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
You probably need " Try get more text from script " in main tab to get all of the texts to translate.
okay I see it now, for some reason it didn't show before when the game is running

..well, I can't afford 15 per month though, so I guess I'm out of luck.. nevermind then :/

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes