Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I don't have any idea besides font size change .
Text wraps for common is impossible due to the compatibility.
Hello, just want to say I have a problem with the tool while playing burning horns bara isekai jrpg by maledoll.
When I played the game with the tool, the language changed from English to Russian even though in the language setting there is no Russian. This error is made by the tool since when I opened the game without the tool, it is in perfect English. Any chance you can fix it? I really like the cheat feature of the tool but it's such a shame this happens.
Oh also, I most definitely didn't touch the translate option at all, I mean why would I want to use the language I can't even speak right?

(This is when using the tool)
1663322627705.png
(This is when not using it)
1663322841893.png

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hello, just want to say I have a problem with the tool while playing burning horns bara isekai jrpg by maledoll.
When I played the game with the tool, the language changed from English to Russian even though in the language setting there is no Russian. This error is made by the tool since when I opened the game without the tool, it is in perfect English. Any chance you can fix it? I really like the cheat feature of the tool but it's such a shame this happens.
Oh also, I most definitely didn't touch the translate option at all, I mean why would I want to use the language I can't even speak right?

(This is when using the tool)
View attachment 2046605
(This is when not using it)
View attachment 2046608
Delete TrsData.json inside the game folder.

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
This tool is phenomenal. I've been translating with deepl and textractor. Mtool with Sugoi is just as coherent and readable. The ease of use compared to translating any other way is ridiculous. Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: zths
Jul 8, 2020
Is there a way to get rid of the weird text space stuff? It inhabits all spaces in the text on some games even if the translation portion of the program isn't running.
weirdtextspaces.png

ForPersonalUse

Aug 3, 2018
I've been trying to use the tool and whenever I click "Install & Go", it'll pop up an error message saying "%1 is not a valid Win32 Application." I switched the game engine that's prompted from 32Bit to 64Bit, but it gave out the same error message.

Any idea on why this is happening?

64Bit.png 32Bit.png

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I've been trying to use the tool and whenever I click "Install & Go", it'll pop up an error message saying "%1 is not a valid Win32 Application." I switched the game engine that's prompted from 32Bit to 64Bit, but it gave out the same error message.

Any idea on why this is happening?

View attachment 2070051 View attachment 2070052
No , this is the first time i have seen it.
maybe something wrong with your system ...

Reactions: ForPersonalUse

Memozaki_41

Feb 22, 2021
I wanted to change the font in my game, and it worked.
But when I open any other game with the tool, it also changes, causing the game to crash.
How can I restore the original font of the games?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I wanted to change the font in my game, and it worked.
But when I open any other game with the tool, it also changes, causing the game to crash.
How can I restore the original font of the games?
Drag the game to Tool but don't click " Install & Go " go click " Uninstall Tool from this game ".
Then run the game without tool.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
I have a question when you do a manual translation of the ManualTransFile.json file, why doesn't Mtool accept it? He tells you that it is corrupt? What determines the program to say that the translation you made is useless?

• Red Heart
Reactions: zths
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes