Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
So, i set the tool to translate from the russian language to english, the same i do with japanese, the data gets uploaded to google like usual, then downloaded after translation and applied to the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But only bits and pieces of it gets translated, and i have no idea why, it is the same for menus and other text, only parts of them are translated. As for save data, it is unnecessary, it happens from the very moment you first load into the game, meaning the entirety of the game. The pic i posted is the very first npc you meet in the game, and every single npc has the same partial translation applied to their menus and dialogue both, also the items, the system menus, everything is the same, some items get translated, some do not, some of them have translated descriptions, some do not etc.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So, i set the tool to translate from the russian language to english, the same i do with japanese, the data gets uploaded to google like usual, then downloaded after translation and applied to the game.

But only bits and pieces of it gets translated, and i have no idea why, it is the same for menus and other text, only parts of them are translated. As for save data, it is unnecessary, it happens from the very moment you first load into the game, meaning the entirety of the game. The pic i posted is the very first npc you meet in the game, and every single npc has the same partial translation applied to their menus and dialogue both, also the items, the system menus, everything is the same, some items get translated, some do not, some of them have translated descriptions, some do not etc.
Just a thought, but I believe it would be immensely more helpful if you gave the name of the game and/or a link to it, and maybe the game engine, methinks... :unsure:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I really wish there was a way NOT to change font
No, there no way to avoid it.

I have fixed it, you can go get the update now.

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
No, there no way to avoid it.

I have fixed it, you can go get the update now.
Works much better, there are still some untranslated stuff but im just nitpicking at this point, the main most important parts are now translated, ty for the fix.

Last edited:

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
question why is this version ¥20.00 ( 0,13 Euro )

but the is 3.00 euro?????

while being the same?????

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
question why is the chinees version ¥20.00 ( 0,13 Euro )

but the is 3.00 euro?????

while being the same?????
It's CNY ¥ (RMB) Not JPY ¥.

Reactions: KillMyDay

CadaHombre

Jul 22, 2018
Screenshot_1.png

Hello, sorry I'm still new to this, I tried to translate an RPG from Japanese to English but that's what I get, I did exactly in the Advent video "MTool How to use", can someone help me pls

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
you tool is amazing BUT i feel so forced to pay for it.
like the backup went from a little time as i remember to 2h
the daily update what could easly be done weekly

dont get more wrong i think you did a great job even for free users (y)
and i should not complain
but i cant shake the feeling you do it to get people pay
i read they daily update reason to but still....

well its a matter of time before AI takes over anyway on translations they are already popping up here and there

Reactions: Super Cookies 27
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes