Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Its literally one press of a button to update the Tool
I dont think you understood me, for i open MTool and i click on update tool and i am done, so no complaints from me here. Not sure where you get the 997 other clicks from :unsure:
Double-click to start the tool (2), one click on "Click to get update" to update when a new version is out (3), click "Ok" on update complete confirmation window (4), then the up-to-date tool starts. That's four clicks. FOUR.
You, good Sir, have just lied and spread misinformation to innocent bystanders on the interwebz!! Your shame knows NO bounds!!

Repent.

...that said, non-supporter users do need, like, ~10 clicks to update, which is truuuly insane and awful. (lol)

• Haha
Reactions: Ragingpeanut

Extra Lewd

May 7, 2018
Double-click to start the tool (2), one click on "Click to get update" to update when a new version is out (3), click "Ok" on update complete confirmation window (4), then the up-to-date tool starts. That's four clicks. FOUR.
You, good Sir, have just lied and spread misinformation to innocent bystanders on the interwebz!! Your shame knows NO bounds!!

Repent.

...that said, non-supporter users do need, like, ~10 clicks to update, which is truuuly insane and awful. (lol)
As you said, is a lot of clicks and MTool could be updated more like once per day.
So, I think MTool Updater should update in one click

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020

Repent.

I wouldn't count starting the tool, since I was going to do that anyway. So I count two clicks, one to start and the OK button once it's finished.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I wouldn't count starting the tool, since I was going to do that anyway. So I count two clicks, one to start and the OK button once it's finished.
What if you started the tool and it sits in the main tab when - I don't think that it looks for and prompts you for update on idle, apart from when starting up - a new version comes out? You would have to start a game and then quit it, or the very least switch mtool tabs, and then back to main tab for the update option to appear.
Potential 2 more clicks! (unless ofc I'm mistaken and the tool actually also checks regularly while sitting idly, with you on the main/starting tab; though the more I think about it the more logical it seems that it pushes a notification from server-side to every active mtool when a new version comes out... oh well lol)
So let's compromise on three!

If not obvious, I'm actually poking fun at how easy it is to update this anyhow. Like 5 seconds for a supporter, and a minute for a guest (... all right, I guess your mileage may vary depending on how fast your internet lets you DL the 7-8MB new version file)...
As you said, is a lot of clicks and MTool could be updated more like once per day.
So, I think MTool Updater should update in one click
You do you. Glad you figured out a QoL improvement for yourself and nice work (haven't checked, but I guess it's operational?). Just saying that even if you work with mtool 24/7, even then I wouldn't consider updating it a hassle needing an extra program. I was being sarcastic with the number of clicks, lol.
I guess Guest users will find it useful, though, so thanks. Just hope there won't be compatibility issues down the line.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
What if you started the tool and it sits in the main tab when - I don't think that it looks for and prompts you for update on idle, apart from when starting up - a new version comes out? You would have to start a game and then quit it, or the very least switch mtool tabs, and then back to main tab for the update option to appear.
Potential 2 more clicks! (unless ofc I'm mistaken and the tool actually also checks regularly while sitting idly, with you on the main/starting tab; though the more I think about it the more logical it seems that it pushes a notification from server-side to every active mtool when a new version comes out... oh well lol)
So let's compromise on three!

If not obvious, I'm actually poking fun at how easy it is to update this anyhow. Like 5 seconds for a supporter, and a minute for a guest (... all right, I guess your mileage may vary depending on how fast your internet lets you DL the 7-8MB new version file)...You do you. Glad you figured out a QoL improvement for yourself and nice work (haven't checked, but I guess it's operational?). Just saying that even if you work with mtool 24/7, even then I wouldn't consider updating it a hassle needing an extra program. I was being sarcastic with the number of clicks, lol.
I guess Guest users will find it useful, though, so thanks. Just hope there won't be compatibility issues down the line.
That's probably a endless topic, those who wants everything free and perfect will never change their mind.
Like pirates, nothing can change their mind.

Oct 9, 2021
Will RPG Developer Bakin supported? just wondering, since the developer that I follow is testing Bakin as possible platform for future products.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I love this tool and helped me enjoy many games but i wonder if it can help me also with my work.

Can I make it translate srt files? Like subtitles

ronney

May 6, 2017
This game uses a lot of non-standard text storage/use.
For example So the dialogue text is all taken from an object and assigned to a variable.
The variable is finally displayed by an event instruction.
Won't be going to support translating this game for a while. Please use this tool only as a cheat.
Although I think it would be difficult to use as a cheat as well.

For this game, You can use VNR for better results.
Hello just a few a questions generally how much mb is most text games size use? and what level of patreon do i need to be use chat gpt.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Will RPG Developer Bakin supported? just wondering, since the developer that I follow is testing Bakin as possible platform for future products.
Yes, it's not hard, but is lack of outstanding games to keep me motivated to continue developing its support...
(It's already partially supported...)

I love this tool and helped me enjoy many games but i wonder if it can help me also with my work.

Can I make it translate srt files? Like subtitles
No.
Hello just a few a questions generally how much mb is most text games size use? and what level of patreon do i need to be use chat gpt.
About size:
About GPT: lv.2

Reactions: ronney

ronney

May 6, 2017
Yes, it's not hard, but is lack of outstanding games to keep me motivated to continue developing its support...
(It's already partially supported...)

No.

About size:
About GPT: lv.2
thank you currently subbed for 7 i have used it on 2 srpg games it has been very useful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zths

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
zths
thanks for supporting kirikiri 2 and kirikiri z!

I hoped you would but I didn't know you actually did it until I tried it on a few games I like today..
before I was just getting by with textractor and another tool.. it wasn't very good though, but it sort of worked..

anyways, thanks for getting around to supporting those engines! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: zths

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
Question, i'm trying to translate a russian rpgmaker game, namely this one:
to english, and some words get translated, some do not, some menus get translated, some do not in the very same section, what could be the problem?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Question, i'm trying to translate a russian rpgmaker game, namely this one:
to english, and some words get translated, some do not, some menus get translated, some do not in the very same section, what could be the problem?
Before I start, I need more details to locate the issue, maybe screenshot and(or) savedata near the issue?

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes