Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
View attachment 2608157
Try this button before delete the tool.
Or put the tool back in, click it, delete the tool.
Hey, I really love your tool and will subscribe but I have one little problem with it. I want to load and modify the untranslated text with my own translations with the file i get from "export the text that needs to be translated", the problem is that the text separation \n makes it impossible, i tried placeholders, however every time the translator translates parts away and I can't replace the placeholder withe the \n anymore. I have seen that you used a fix for somebody else who had a similar problem . Would it be possible to make it work with the game too? I would really subscribe and be really thankful.

Oct 9, 2021
Tried Mtool with a game but it did not start. It did say to download something of Wolf RPG which is already done, then it keeps popping up about change font every time trying to start the game using MTool but still, nothing happened. This is the game: I tried with the trial version to make sure the game works with MTool first but it didn't.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hey, I really love your tool and will subscribe but I have one little problem with it. I want to load and modify the untranslated text with my own translations with the file i get from "export the text that needs to be translated", the problem is that the text separation \n makes it impossible, i tried placeholders, however every time the translator translates parts away and I can't replace the placeholder withe the \n anymore. I have seen that you used a fix for somebody else who had a similar problem . Would it be possible to make it work with the game too? I would really subscribe and be really thankful.
You can handle line breaks any way you want.
By the way, that link has nothing to do with the problem you mentioned.
Tried Mtool with a game but it did not start. It did say to download something of Wolf RPG which is already done, then it keeps popping up about change font every time trying to start the game using MTool but still, nothing happened. This is the game: I tried with the trial version to make sure the game works with MTool first but it didn't.
Update the tool.

Feb 27, 2021
Will there be an update to increase more texts? I want to translate Fleeting Iris into the language of my country, but the text limit is 6.0 mb and the game has a text of 6.25 mb.

Reactions: act215981
Aug 7, 2019
Anyone else a patreon? I've only translated like 3 games but for some reason I've exceeded my data cap...? Each translation only seems to be like 8mb so I'm unsure how I used that much. Looking at the (Raw) used I only have 25mb for Bing. Was there an extra 0 added somewhere or something?

Does it count every single time I boot the game as a new download? That'd be pretty insane considering I'm constantly having to close the game because the translator makes it laggy (not saying I'm not appreciative of it, just a fact).

I was using Bing. Guess I can turn to google but kind of defeats the purpose of subscribing...

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Anyone else a patreon? I've only translated like 3 games but for some reason I've exceeded my data cap...? Each translation only seems to be like 8mb so I'm unsure how I used that much. Looking at the (Raw) used I only have 25mb for Bing. Was there an extra 0 added somewhere or something?

Does it count every single time I boot the game as a new download? That'd be pretty insane considering I'm constantly having to close the game because the translator makes it laggy (not saying I'm not appreciative of it, just a fact).

I was using Bing. Guess I can turn to google but kind of defeats the purpose of subscribing...
You can click on the " Translate Log " to get more info.

Aug 7, 2019
You can click on the " Translate Log " to get more info.
Yeah something is wrong here I think...

I'm looking at the Translate Log and the added totals don't even remotely come close to what it says my data usage overall is.

I've only used Bing to translate ~25mb but it says for my overall that I've translated about 250mb/100mb available...?

Google has about 10mb translated.

Am I an idiot who just can't understand computers or is there some sort of mistake in these calculations?

EDIT: Under "Residual Use Total" it has a "1*10" multiplier but I don't really know why... is it multiplying from my Raw data usage? It's factoring in my Google data there as well. So if I use a certain amount of Google translations I'll lock myself out of even using Bing and others? I'm not entirely understanding. Does this mean I really only have 10mb raw that I can translate and I might as well not even bother using Google?

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Yeah something is wrong here I think...

I'm looking at the Translate Log and the added totals don't even remotely come close to what it says my data usage overall is.

I've only used Bing to translate ~25mb but it says for my overall that I've translated about 250mb/100mb available...?

Google has about 10mb translated.

Am I an idiot who just can't understand computers or is there some sort of mistake in these calculations?

EDIT: Under "Residual Use Total" it has a "1*10" multiplier but I don't really know why... is it multiplying from my Raw data usage? It's factoring in my Google data there as well. So if I use a certain amount of Google translations I'll lock myself out of even using Bing and others? I'm not entirely understanding. Does this mean I really only have 10mb raw that I can translate and I might as well not even bother using Google?
If it's showing *10 means you're hit a hard costs limit about hundreds $ in this month.
It is an anti-abuse mechanism and can be removed if you are using it normally.
I need your account info to check that.

Last edited:

mirai_zero

Jan 13, 2018
the tool has been saying it's running a daily back up all day for me. it says it's 2 hours but i've been trying since 9am

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
the tool has been saying it's running a daily back up all day for me. it says it's 2 hours but i've been trying since 9am
Just keep waiting, or pay for a membership.
It can't hold up all free requests during backup.
So I can only block them when it's running.

pandawanka

Dec 9, 2017
Hi zths ,

I just wanted to say thank you, your program is amazing. I can finally play all my old DLSite games which did not have any translations. I've been staying up late every night the past week just trying them all, haha.

I recently switched from the old DLSite Manager from ULMF and now I'm moving everything to Playnite + F95zone and DLSite extension. It does not work properly because it's not very automatic, so I have to manually add them one by one. But the end result is very nice.

1684796765018.png
Right now my only problem is I'm not very sure how to make mtool automatically inject with new games when you start them through Playnite... My coding skills are not great. I was going to try brushing up on my skills and maybe try and fix the extensions so that Playnite can be a good replacement for DLSite Manager.

Anyways, sorry, talking too long. Thanks again AdventCirno!

• Wow
Reactions: akapp
Aug 7, 2019
why is it everytime i open a game with it its so laggy
is there a fix for that?
Other people have posted in the thread but (explained by someone with 0 knowledge of how this works) it's just a side effect of the program injecting the translated text (or something?) and it sounds like there isn't a real way to do anything about it atm.

Just have to accept that if you want things translated and injected automatically it's going to slow things down for the foreseeable future. Program is plenty good as it is, I'm fine with having to deal with a bit of lag here and there.

EVERYTHING AFTER THIS SENTENCE IS A JOKE: It could also be zths logging all of your activities for his blackmail super-folder or installing ransomware on your computer but at this point you're trapped already so might as well give him a good review and pray he shows you mercy.

• Haha
Reactions: tihota

Tikookit

Sep 29, 2020
Ran the tool once but I tried to run a game through it and it told me something about my anti-virus. All I use is just the regular windows anti-virus and it did not trigger that so I don't know what anti-virus its referring to. Anyways I accidentally clicked evade anti-virus and now I cant get the tool to open anymore. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but whenever I try and open the tool is just opens my C drive which has nothing to do with it. Any idea how to fix this?

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes