RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Genflare

May 31, 2017
Man I completely chalked Keiko - Black to the depth of my mind until now, glad Kirie got some salvation (notice that she was at the bottom left part of the red light(?) area until you save her?)

For play order, I'd recommend either keiko or summer vacation (can pick whichever you want to play first, then the other, keiko is earlier, chronologically) then this, if purely for Kirie's storyline.

In no particular order:-
There are chests (small red box) for most of the key items (stick, and trash bag) around the school and the area before that, as well as a few other locations, just run around

You get skills (check the skills menu) for pushing rocks, breaking plants, and swapping to Keiko from purely progressing

The polisher is at the hole on the school grounds (he's only there for the pot)

After finding all of Gyu and Kino's events (3 each), you'll be able to spy on the village chief's house (smash the pots and plants there), then find your resident of choice to graduate into adulthood (based on the recollection room, the teacher, mayor's son, and a few others are options)

Yutaka (You) trust your sister the most, she's also the strongest (the keiko game kinda hints at this too).

Once you go through this long questline of completing exchange quests (these are all in the guides for details), give the treasure of Cocco village to the main villain (after beating the posession) to get the key to the recollection room (at the base of the mountains).

Climb mountains by talking to the guy in the Inn (I believe you'll need to talk to the doctor at the mountains first, during the questline)

Move the guards away by seducing them after Keiko teaches Yutaka how to...seduce people.

Use Keiko to move most obstacles away (swap to her using the skill menu once you unlock sister bonds).

You can get one wish granted by the shrine God Uncle before going to save Kirie (don't ask me what's the best choice her, I got snacks cause Yutaka).

Smack animals before finishing chapter 2 for the bad ending (which will completely end your run, so be warned).

Recollection room has all the scenes, even if you haven't seen them yet.

Eraser marks tend to be at the edges of the map (I found most of em by running around the perimeters)

Support the dev so we get more content on the Aya game.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I wish for more Kyoko
If you mean Keiko, there is a whole game about her called Country Girl Keiko. It has DLCs too and an official uncensor+translation by Kagura Games. Also the artist Ota Guchi has a where he posts art of all the characters.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Does this game actually have anal content? I don't remember there being any though
I don't believe any of this developer's games have any anal content. Even in the old games whenever Yutaka got gangbanged or had a threesome it was only one dick at a time while she gave handjobs to the rest. I guess the artist has an aversion to drawing it.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
yoo big thanks for this, got done playing the keiko games and started the mucchi muchi ones but saw that the remake was being translated.

iensgoal

Feb 11, 2019
anyone know how to get the different endings, if there are any?
i just beat the sister in village construction hole and got the credits, no scenes or anything
is there a bad ending?

Chipp12

Jul 25, 2018
I believe there's only one alternative ending and requirements were already described above
Smack animals before finishing chapter 2 for the bad ending (which will completely end your run, so be warned).
Just finished the game today and also glad about what developer has decided to do with Kirie. In my opinion her mindbreak story was too dark and didn't fit happy-go-lucky mood of the games even if she's hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: longsuper1

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
i've add the tag update, as written in rules, it was moved from him and the "uploader" took the credits.
I'm not angry for nothing, is not the first game i submit but seem somebody didn't care.
This happens always. Why not allow to upload a game for everyone? Only mods, staff and "uploader" are able to upload a game, and to be a uploader you must upload a game, to upload a game you must be a uploader, to be a uploader you must upload a game... (okay Im stuck, but thats the logic of f95)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
This happens always. Why not allow to upload a game for everyone? Only mods, staff and "uploader" are able to upload a game, and to be a uploader you must upload a game, to upload a game you must be a uploader, to be a uploader you must upload a game... (okay Im stuck, but thats the logic of f95)
that's not true, there's a clear rule about (you can check it under games), already spoken to mod and they give me right, we are waiting some admin that could merge the 2 post but they are taking their time, the only things that now is boring me is that my name disappared even from the credits lmao.
anyway here's my post is slighly updated and cointain the new update (but untranslated).

Than not sure what happen with the downloads xD (is happened in just couple hr from around 50 to this)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes