hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Am I dumb? I can't choose an AI opponent, it only ever randomly chooses one of a handful of aggressors.
In arcade mode, there are three tiers. For the first couple fights it will be the same easier characters, and then there are a couple more difficult one, and then there is one fight that should be pretty challenging (depending on how good you are of course). So, you'll need to progress to see new characters. I will admit that there were a couple aggressors omitted from arcade(7).

If you want to pick a specific AI opponent, you'll have to go to versus mode. Have player 2 be your opponent.
Unfortunately due to how MUGEN works, you'll have to press ctrl+2 to enable AI for player 2. You can do this in the intro and it won't make you lose time.

Reactions: Beats9821

Darkjv88

Jan 10, 2020
Can you add new characters to the game? If you can how would you do it I have looked up lots of tutorials but they don't look the same as what is in the files

Rickyross99

Aug 7, 2019
Assuming it's not because of a low pleasure bar to the right, the opponent's escape bar is saved between each attempt.
So, for example, if you do a harassment attack and the escape gauge almost fills, but the attack ends right before they escape, the next attempt will be escaped from almost immediately because the gauge was almost full from before.
I recommend trying to stun your opponent first and/or use the A button option (punch ect.) to lower their escape gauge.
thank you for that suggestion! I learned you can also press c while doing the act to pause the bars for the pleasure and struggle bar with him. my new problem now is arcade cpu only being agressors no matter who I pick.

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Ok I have to ask is does this have actual pregnancy or is it just impregnation cause I think I seen some videos on rule 34 with this mugen pack and I getting tired of looking for games with pregnancy and it not actually having it

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Ok I have to ask is does this have actual pregnancy or is it just impregnation cause I think I seen some videos on rule 34 with this mugen pack and I getting tired of looking for games with pregnancy and it not actually having it
Unfortunately, in the vast majority of situations, 'impregnation only' would be a more fitting tag if it existed. I will say this though. Miyako with Kuromaru press will actually get an inflated belly the more times impregnation actually triggers.
And, when I was making my custom versions of Ruby and Es, I made sure to hand draw in some new inflated belly sprites with Kuromaru Press, but they aren't a mechanic as such. I'll attach some screenshots to demonstrate.
So I feel you, I'm a fan, but probably not exactly what you're looking for.
before.png after.png ruby.png

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
The only one with a mechanic like that (or at least close to that) are Renamon and the Goblin Horde.
The former can lay eggs in the opponent, which results in an egg laying scene (or, use the "Massive Ejaculation Super" which seems to result in a massive egg). The later can something make the opponent pregnant (it will show up as a symbol under the goblins health bar), and the opponent will give birth once the fetus is fully grown.

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
So is it normal that every MUGEN pack comes with at least one malware warning? My Malwarebytes is warning me about the Zangief folder.

TLDRIE

Oct 15, 2020
Hi. I am fellow mugen 18+edits enjoyer. I had many aggressors and other characters, made other mugen build. Some of them I took from various mugen web sites, but never managed to find full moves. Thanks for Erotic Moves Guide, I doubt if without it there would be any point to play. I hope to see some of the Hentai character mugen agressors too, if you add them. I remember there's more futas and other gettag 18+edits

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Unfortunately, in the vast majority of situations, 'impregnation only' would be a more fitting tag if it existed. I will say this though. Miyako with Kuromaru press will actually get an inflated belly the more times impregnation actually triggers.
And, when I was making my custom versions of Ruby and Es, I made sure to hand draw in some new inflated belly sprites with Kuromaru Press, but they aren't a mechanic as such. I'll attach some screenshots to demonstrate.
So I feel you, I'm a fan, but probably not exactly what you're looking for.
View attachment 3878749 View attachment 3878742 View attachment 3878754
Oh I really like what you done with ruby literally my favorite character from the show will you by chance be posting a zip that add this effect for the game? And I kinda do wonder now if we add in new character do they get all the same effect the characters in the base pack has or we have to edit them in our selves

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes