Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I'm waiting for the update process to go through, but I don't want you guys to have to wait.
You can check this this thread here to find the most recent update and patch notes, but there's only 1 mirror (mega).
I think some of Kuromaru's buttons/moves got turned around? Most of the "x" moves now summon the dog.

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I think some of Kuromaru's buttons/moves got turned around? Most of the "x" moves now summon the dog.
That is correct. Pending a more comprehensive balance pass, that was change made. There's still a lot of moves it can still do, so I'll write a move guide in a little while.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Definitely one of the better Hentai mugens out there, a lot of the more fleshed out characters. An easy recommend for anyone starting up the H mugens. That being said, some of the characters have inferior sex poses to some others I've seen like Liselotte, Rachel and oppai Len. This one could also use white/black Len, Avallone, and some of the other Arcana Heart/Princess fighter girls, I know a lot of them have very compatible sex poses.

Anya225

Jun 29, 2017
Don't mind me, just giving a heads up to OP on project rose.
This is the updated version if you wanted it from the other mugen thread I had it posted on;

(I really need to figure out where that old one keeps coming from xD)

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Replying to myself here...

Minotaur doesn't need adjusting, in case it came across as that. Second row Birdie kinda does. He is fine, for the most part, but as soon as his HP drop to zero he regens ~25% and gains infinite energy.
It is very common for a lot of rapist characters be OP as hell. I guess they want you to see the rape and defeat moves no matter what.

You can make them easier to fight by messing around with their DEF or CNS files. I usually do this for aggressors that have way too much HP. Birdie's regeneration might be trickier to edit though, as it's a move rather than a stat.

Reactions: Beats9821

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MUGENHyperEdition-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Anya225

Jun 29, 2017
It is very common for a lot of rapist characters be OP as hell. I guess they want you to see the rape and defeat moves no matter what.

You can make them easier to fight by messing around with their DEF or CNS files. I usually do this for aggressors that have way too much HP. Birdie's regeneration might be trickier to edit though, as it's a move rather than a stat.
if I know any better that regeneration is an easy find if it's centralized code like most aggressor characters tend to be, usually a simple ctrl+f for LifeAdd works just fine.

Reactions: Artemissu

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
Mai XIII is in the char folder but not useable in game. How do I play her?
You can add it manually yourself, I recommend opening the game and looking at the current character panel, and look for the last one of any of the groups you want, then look for their name in the select.def, and then add their name in the empty space in the following

the file you need to edit is select.def but the one in MUGEN-HYPER-EDITION\data\MMMD
all the above mess is so you don't get lost, because VSelect crashes when used with this Pack

Reactions: ChocoVanilla

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
What is order? And what number should I put?
View attachment 3930674
order=x is simply when the character will spawn when playing arcade, normally you want to place the more powerful characters in the bigger numbers, for example, you can see Minato Tomoka in order=7, if you go to the end of the file you will find these lines:

arcade.maxmatches = 2,3,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
;arcade.maxmatches = 0,0,0,2,3,4,1,0,0,0

top line is for aggressors, from order=1 to order=3 / bottom line is for victims, from order=4 to order=7

those numbers indicate the amount of characters of that specific order that you will fight in arcade, the bottom line indicates that I will fight 2 characters from order=4, 3 from order=5, 4 from order=6 and 1 from order=7.

Since you want to play as the character not against it, just assign any order from 4 to 7, the line you want to keep an eye on would the top one, since you will be playing as a victim that line will determine what aggressors you will fight in arcade

As per what ""EMPTYSPACE" to use when adding the character, just put her somewhere close to the other victims so you don't get confused, just pay attention to the section that says ";----------------------------------------------------------------ROW X", which determines when a row of characters starts. That will give you more or less and idea of where the character will show up

Reactions: ChocoVanilla

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
if I know any better that regeneration is an easy find if it's centralized code like most aggressor characters tend to be, usually a simple ctrl+f for LifeAdd works just fine.
I see. Should that doesn't work however, there's always that Fighter Edit software that allows you to change literally everything about a character, down to their movesets. I never used it though since it always sounded too complicated for me lol

Yocomo

Jul 10, 2020
So I download Fighter edit software to look though the sprites and I found this pregnant cowgirl position on Iari. also seen on the front page of this thread. How do you actually get this tho? and is this a ko animation?
1723682302996.png

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
So I download Fighter edit software to look though the sprites and I found this pregnant cowgirl position on Iari. also seen on the front page of this thread. How do you actually get this tho? and is this a ko animation?
View attachment 3932410
If I am not mistaken this happens with kuromaru, when using the cowgirl position, but I am not 100% sure.
Where did you get the fighter edit software?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes