What do you prefer to play as in arcade mode?

• Total voters

Douglaths

Feb 23, 2023
This collection was fantastic, and it made me learn how to add and remove characters. I've been looking for more characters but you've already got a ton of the good ones, and I found out that a bunch of them got nuked at some point so now finding them outside of crusty 240p showcases is impossible.

I've been looking for more Touhou characters, if anyone has some or knows where to look. I've been searching for awhile now but so far all I've found is Suika, Alice and Yuyuko, the latter of which was located in the Marisa character folder.

Aug 5, 2022
".........unknown format or damaged"
that's what it says after the latest update/download after extraction attempt
idk what to do

Jun 22, 2018
" If you want to support me, a voluntary donation via ItchIo is the best way "
Is there really people willing to pay someone else to drop files into some folders and that's it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sync

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
do i need to install V1.2 manualy?
If you downloaded the larger file, you're all set to go!

" If you want to support me, a voluntary donation via ItchIo is the best way "
Is there really people willing to pay someone else to drop files into some folders and that's it?
I don't really think that's quite true. I've been doing my edits of many of the characters, including balancing, bug fixing, compatibility increases and so on. Besides that, I think that for some people, just setting all this stuff up themselves could be too time consuming and/or bothersome. But I get you're point. It's nothing too special, so it's just if you feel like it.

I was originally planning to have a more general tipping website since I also make some other game mods occasionally, but I had to change plans a bit.

HazyFog

Sep 12, 2023
Mugen just closes after a few seconds after the window opens. Is this because I'm on a Windows 11 VM?

Douglaths

Feb 23, 2023
If you downloaded the larger file, you're all set to go!

I don't really think that's quite true. I've been doing my edits of many of the characters, including balancing, bug fixing, compatibility increases and so on. Besides that, I think that for some people, just setting all this stuff up themselves could be too time consuming and/or bothersome. But I get you're point. It's nothing too special, so it's just if you feel like it.

I was originally planning to have a more general tipping website since I also make some other game mods occasionally, but I had to change plans a bit.

On the topic of edits, to what extent were you thinking on that? I'm wondering about things like recreations of characters who were lost to the purge or just never uploaded to the public? I don't want to bloat the thread with personal desires, but from what I could find, what I've been looking for might as well have never existed in the first place, locked to videos. Finding a way to actually get them through recreation is the only choice available it seems, but I'm not familiar with any of this as the last few weeks have been my first real experience with H-Mugen

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Anyone know a good mugen creator that I could commission to make/or edit the ruby rose mugen character to get sprite that goes past impregnation and simple cumflation to get actual pregnancy and maybe birth cause I am not getting my fix here with just the impregnation from these nodded mugen characters

Xdddyukbcx

Mar 13, 2023
I have a couple of questions about the development of this project.
1. Will the Futanari character be added? except Kuromaru is a girl.
2. Will the superiority mechanics be expanded for all characters and will offspring be added?.
3. Will fertility mechanics be added for all male and hermaphrodite characters? except Minotaur, Kuromaru Press, Renamon.

LaserGuard

May 27, 2019
Hi, I have a bug when using Minotaur 1_1. The bug occurs whenever a victim escapes from the Minotaur's H attacks by filling up their struggle bar, the game immediately slows down and the victim gets pushed down into a crouch at the edge of the stage, and the minotaur himself tries to get close and rolls back but it seems that the victim no longer has a hit box since he passes through them without hitting them. Anyone got any solution for this? Please

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Hi, I have a bug when using Minotaur 1_1. The bug occurs whenever a victim escapes from the Minotaur's H attacks by filling up their struggle bar, the game immediately slows down and the victim gets pushed down into a crouch at the edge of the stage, and the minotaur himself tries to get close and rolls back but it seems that the victim no longer has a hit box since he passes through them without hitting them. Anyone got any solution for this? Please
Could you tell me what characters specifically are doing that, and I'll take a look at it.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes