What do you prefer to play as in arcade mode?

• Total voters

LaserGuard

May 27, 2019
Could you tell me what characters specifically are doing that, and I'll take a look at it.
Hi, it looks like the fault was on my side, as upon further testing, the bug only occurred on some characters that I have added to the game.
If you are interested the bug looks like this:

and so far, the characters on which this bug occurred are as follows:

Last edited:

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Hi, it looks like the fault was on my side, as upon further testing, the bug only occurred on some characters that I have added to the game.
If you are interested the bug looks like this:

and so far, the characters on which this bug occurred are as follows:

I recognize it. I fixed the characters that had this issue in 1.1. Essentially they are put into the "released from a grab" state/animation. These characters have that animation to last infinitely. They usually have a followup code to tell the animation to end. But in this case, being released from minotaur is reliant on that animation having a set end time. So, I had to go in and adjust those animations to end after a couple seconds.

Reactions: LaserGuard

LaserGuard

May 27, 2019
I recognize it. I fixed the characters that had this issue in 1.1. Essentially they are put into the "released from a grab" state/animation. These characters have that animation to last infinitely. They usually have a followup code to tell the animation to end. But in this case, being released from minotaur is reliant on that animation having a set end time. So, I had to go in and adjust those animations to end after a couple seconds.
Oh I see. If that's not a problem can you make like a little tutorial on how to edit animation loop in various characters to fix this bug? Like what file to edit and what lines to change to what, etc?

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
Just use this version of vselect:

thanks, but after playing for more than 5 minutes, I was reminded as to why I don't like muggen nor fighting games in general. (the controls are far from intuitive and I really can't be bothered learning combos, skill issue on my part)

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
thanks, but after playing for more than 5 minutes, I was reminded as to why I don't like muggen nor fighting games in general. (the controls are far from intuitive and I really can't be bothered learning combos, skill issue on my part)
Well, since you downloaded this big file (and if you've still got it), half of the time I'm just using watch mode anyways. Highly recommended if you don't feel like bothering. In the code, the AI is often kind of separate from how a player operates, and I've made a lot of edits to make them more interesting to watch. A lot of characters didn't originally have their lewd moves implemented for AI.

How do you turn off the Obnoxius music, I turned down BGM but it still plays at the main menu
The best way would be to go into data/MMMD/sound and delete or move all the sound files there. That will shut it up :)

On an unrelated note, I'll probably have a new update early next week. Just trying to get a few more tweaks in first.

CadaHombre

Jul 22, 2018
Those are all Kuro Birdie's erotic moves (Erotic moves)? I have been testing it and it has several more movements to add to the guide. A more extensive guide would be preferable because it seems a little unplayable for me when I am pressing random keys

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
Anyone know some good Aggressors with Brian's mechanics? trying to get myself some more humanoid ones that are compatible with many chars

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
One of the coolest parts of the earlier versions was that in arcade mode it would always pit you against rapists. Is that not a thing anymore?

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
One of the coolest parts of the earlier versions was that in arcade mode it would always pit you against rapists. Is that not a thing anymore?
Go into \data\MMMD and open up Select.def in notepad and scroll to the bottom and read the instructions, you can fight either victims or aggressors by changing a single ";"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
hey anyone know how to add in new agressors cause i put the files in the character folder and that seemed to work for me when i added in a new victim but i cant find the new agressor at all

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Last update I changed the default setting in arcade mode so that victim characters would appear.
I just created a poll on this thread to see which way people prefer.
I'll probably also include a pre-edited select.def that you can just re-name, so that one or the other is inactive.
For the next update, I'll create a patch like usual, but I highly recommend just getting the whole version this time around.

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Go into \data\MMMD and open up Select.def in notepad and scroll to the bottom and read the instructions, you can fight either victims or aggressors by changing a single ";"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe I'm being dense, but where do I set the semicolon to enable it? It's not really apparent from the explanation

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
Maybe I'm being dense, but where do I set the semicolon to enable it? It's not really apparent from the explanation
You see where it says

;arcade.maxmatches = 5,3,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
arcade.maxmatches = 0,0,0,4,1,3,1,0,0,0

If you move that ";" at the beginning to the other line, you swap which type of enemy you fight.

and if you ever get into adding characters, all the aggressor characters are Orders = 1, 2, 3. and all the Victim characters are Order= 4, 5, 6, 7. But dont worry about this for now. its all in the select.def

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Ah, my bad. I was so damn confused by this all until I realized I was looking at the wrong select.def file. The game folder has 3 of them. Should've read your post more carefully.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes