What do you prefer to play as in arcade mode?

• Total voters

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Ah, my bad. I was so damn confused by this all until I realized I was looking at the wrong select.def file. The game folder has 3 of them. Should've read your post more carefully.
I'm wrapping up the last couple things and then uploading the update. Hopefully it should make things a little bit easier you for and others. There are some limitations, but I want to make it as easy as possible.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MUGENHyperEdition-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
It seems that Kur0maru has more moves then mentioned in his move list (not just yours, the one in his character folder too).

When I watched a game with him, I saw him spit out some pink cloud and do a weird move where he streches into air with a mouth.

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
No lesbian content?
Unfortunately there isn't right now. You probably already know this, but there is futa content though. Introducing some new futa characters and rebalancing the currently existing ones is on the docket.

It seems that Kur0maru has more moves then mentioned in his move list (not just yours, the one in his character folder too).

When I watched a game with him, I saw him spit out some pink cloud and do a weird move where he streches into air with a mouth.
Sorry about that. I'll try to update the guide when I get the chance. I think there were some other characters that might need a little updating too.

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the update. I'm surprised that people don't seem to put Slime into these anymore, is there a reason?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Sorry about that. I'll try to update the guide when I get the chance. I think there were some other characters that might need a little updating too.
I mean, like I said, those moves aren't even mentioned in the "0 COMMANDS.txt" file. Can't expect you to find out every single thing about the characters.

Reactions: HyperK2

ykunin

May 21, 2018
I have noticed, that after this update in arcade it chooses ONLY aggressors as your opponents :(

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
I am having a lot of difficulty with this game, but there is a lot here. I am playing it through Linux > Proton, but it is a bit unstable and the controls are super broken.

Anyways, I found that Nami has a naughty move. Any other female characters with any?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I am having a lot of difficulty with this game, but there is a lot here. I am playing it through Linux > Proton, but it is a bit unstable and the controls are super broken.

Anyways, I found that Nami has a naughty move. Any other female characters with any?
Chun-Li has quite a few (more then some aggressors, I think).

Edit: Also Dizzy has one too. Anyway, it kind of depends what you consider a "naughty move". Shinocci is pretty much a joke character who fights with her boobs (and her taunt is sucking on one, if you keep the button pressed).

Last edited:
Reactions: fomi

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
Chun-Li has quite a few (more then some aggressors, I think).

Edit: Also Dizzy has one too. Anyway, it kind of depends what you consider a "naughty move". Shinocci is pretty much a joke character who fights with her boobs (and her taunt is sucking on one, if you keep the button pressed).
I would count it personally. Also, how to execute Dizzy's lewd move?

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Can we add more characters to this version of Mugen? Followed some guides to add more characters (replaced an EMPTYSPACE with the needed character info) but no such luck

Reactions: Zoyorun

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
I noticed that the author responds so I will pose a question.

Is there a function with the game engine to make a Linux friendly port? I am unfamiliar with the Mugen engine and know that it (or the version used) is a bit long in the tooth, so I am unsure, but many game engines have this as an option. As it stands, using applications/tools to play this game work well enough to "use" the game (I say that because it seems options and watch only work on my side. Training seems buggy).

With Microsoft making even more terrible decisions than usual lately, the kind of high end hardware requirements of Windows 11 (10th gen Intel+ and Ryzen 2000+ if I am not mistaken. TPM required and Microsoft recently patched some work arounds), cutoff date for free security updates for Windows 10 and the adaption of Linux gaining Steam (see what I did there?), I feel that having Linux ports should be more of a priority. But maybe I am just being greedy, I dunno.

Sorry for rambling.

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Oh so I don't know if people ran into this issue but it seen koromu press is not compatible with some of the victim specifically ruby rose he only summon some hands and then do the pink cloud after that he do some move that will pull them under him which I think supposed to be a h attack but I am unsure and I know he has other moves based on what I seen on its character overview but he doest do them

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes