What do you prefer to play as in arcade mode?

• Total voters

Houjuu

Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 4001330
Welp....it's been a while still no idea how to get this animation lol. And I also got this guys mugen version his version has a ton of (newer) chars with all kinds of fetishes from other creators on mugen Ryona or patreon,fanbox etc. Except nobody likes him because he just steals their creations and acts like its his so if somebody wants a link dm me or write it in here idk
Would love a link, looks good.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
View attachment 4001330
Welp....it's been a while still no idea how to get this animation lol. And I also got this guys mugen version his version has a ton of (newer) chars with all kinds of fetishes from other creators on mugen Ryona or patreon,fanbox etc. Except nobody likes him because he just steals their creations and acts like its his so if somebody wants a link dm me or write it in here idk
Looks like it's a pregnancy bad end? There's only a few characters that have those/can trigger them though

Kovalto

Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 4001330
Would also like the link please

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
While fighting against Iari, after she fell over, she started masturbating for about a second. I can't seem to figure out how to do this when controlling her. I also can't seem to find a solid moveset for her in the char folder. Anyone know how to do this?

Additionally, anyone got a list of lewd moves outside of the one on the front page? Maybe we can compile a more extensive one.
Continuing to compile and add to the moves list is definitely something I'm going to keep chipping away at. If anyone puts something together, I'll add it to the list.
I might also try to make the list itself a little better and more presentable at some point too.

Reactions: fomi

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MUGENHyperEdition-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

booon12

Jan 1, 2019
View attachment 4001330
i'd like a link too , thanks :)

Renkun109

Jul 1, 2023
View attachment 4001330
Could I also have a link? :)

Tenzen21

Apr 19, 2018
View attachment 4001330
I would like the link aswell

SomeDweeb

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 4001330
One of many here, but I would appreciate a link as well!

syncrinity

May 19, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but when I play arcade, it only seems to select the same 7 opponents, do you guys know how to make it so every character is a possibility?

Reactions: harem.king

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but when I play arcade, it only seems to select the same 7 opponents, do you guys know how to make it so every character is a possibility?
It's currently setup to play against aggressor characters by default. There is a pool of tier1/2/3 opponents. After 2 fights you'll move onto tier two, and then after 3 more fights you'll fight a gauntlet boss.
In the data/MMMD folder, if you swap the names of the select.def file and the select_aggressors.def file, you'll face of against all of the women. Of which, there are 4 tiers.
This is setup so that the character you choose will appropriately match your opponent. But, if you want to truly have all characters appear, you can play 'Survival' mode.

Reactions: Beats9821

KuroBlaze

Nov 24, 2021
This Mugen engine has so many problems, the biggest ive encountered makes me hold up left constantly and I cant do anything about it, you re install and something else comes up if it even lets you reinstall cuz it keeps having issues while doing so

Clownmeister

Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 4001330
link please!

Linkless

Sep 22, 2024
View attachment 4001330
I would gladly take such a link too pls

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Guys, do you all mind if we move this over to DMs? It's getting to be a little much.
Better yet, Yocomo if you want to make another thread, you guys could talk about it over there.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes