What do you prefer to play as in arcade mode?

• Total voters

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
Oh. I see. I find it strange that the website I got it from would have any characters available for download that are quite unfinished. At least it explains my confusion.

Pencil8526

Jul 31, 2019
My game keeps crashing after I finish character select. No error message, no crash report, just randomly closes the game. Anyone run into this before?

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
My game keeps crashing after I finish character select. No error message, no crash report, just randomly closes the game. Anyone run into this before?
This does happen to me but its very rare, to the point that I don't actually consider it an issue. Might be memory related so keep an eye out for memory usage when launching the game

Pencil8526

Jul 31, 2019
This does happen to me but its very rare, to the point that I don't actually consider it an issue. Might be memory related so keep an eye out for memory usage when launching the game
It happens to me literally every time I try to play a match. Haven't been able to play a single minute of this game.

I've checked memory usage via task manager, and there's nothing. No noticeable difference or issues, not spikes, no lag, no dips. As far as I can tell, the game is just closing as if I had hit the quit button.

Apr 24, 2022
is there anyone here added Fer Zaga character to the game? i want to know Victim character that compatible with all his Hentai moves (including tit massage & tit sucking)

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes