Others Completed Mugen - Sailor Sex [Final] [FireAmethyst]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
It's tedious to play games that requires the F# buttons because the F# buttons on my keyboard double up with other functions.. so I have to press Ctrl + F#. Only F2 and F10 have no other associated function with them.
F1 has screen size.
F3 and 4 has brightness levels.
F5, 6, & 7 have volume controls.
F8 has mic mute.
F9 has I dunno what (never used it).
F11 has I dunno what (never used it).
F12 has instant blank screen (privacy mode).

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
It's tedious to play games that requires the F# buttons because the F# buttons on my keyboard double up with other functions.. so I have to press Ctrl + F#. Only F2 and F10 have no other associated function with them.
F1 has screen size.
F3 and 4 has brightness levels.
F5, 6, & 7 have volume controls.
F8 has mic mute.
F9 has I dunno what (never used it).
F11 has I dunno what (never used it).
F12 has instant blank screen (privacy mode).
Lenovo?
You can change that in the BIOS settings

If its just a keyboard look for an F-lock key, if it doesn't have one then your keyboard is trash - get a new one

senjuvilis

Jul 20, 2020
Anyone knows how to get vslect working with this particual custom mugen?

I got following errors on launching vselect:

1) failed to read required data from data/mugen.cfg
2) incompatible sff version

EDIT:
For some inexplicable reason adding the path to mugen.exe manually in .VSelect.opt fixed it (instead of via the standard dialog of first launch of vselect).

Last edited:

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
View attachment 329507
Some years ago, after having scoured all around the internet I decided no matter what I wanted a backup of my, albeit messy Mugen folder, I should have started this thread myself, maybe I will, there is a lot to cover, but this little thing, 8 Gb circa to download, 30Gb packed is a boatload of characters.

Friend don't you know you did a goddamn good job here for all of these,you just bring me into a prosperous realm I never heard of before and I now are totally shocked by those high-quality pixels,I don't know how to say but it's really good to know there is something like this exists,thanks man!

Reactions: septacycell

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Friend don't you know you did a goddamn good job here for all of these,you just bring me into a prosperous realm I never heard of before and I now are totally shocked by those high-quality pixels,I don't know how to say but it's really good to know there is something like this exists,thanks man!
Only noticed it now.
Just remember, not every character is consistent with each other. You could use "fighter's factory" to check on the sprites and get an idea if they are gonna be somewhat compatible but just because they got the moves, doesn't mean they were.

Minotaur is your best bet, hold ENTER while selecting him, so you get the one with unlimited mana, not all characters feature a post game end with him, if you want to play no fuss, don't use Training, but use Versus, To get Minotaur's end (and this applies to Bison too, of which you should get the latest version on hentai char mugen), you need to finish her with an H-move on both rounds and then wait.
Remember that F1 to F4 are cheats, to restart the match, kill the enemy, lower their health, or get your mana back.

IS a complicated matter, wish someone would make a Mugen where every character was explained and was more compatible with each other.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to use the rape attack? I'm going crazy trying to figure it out.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
View attachment 329507
Some years ago, after having scoured all around the internet I decided no matter what I wanted a backup of my, albeit messy Mugen folder, I should have started this thread myself, maybe I will, there is a lot to cover, but this little thing, 8 Gb circa to download, 30Gb packed is a boatload of characters.

Can you tell me where to get the Base for this game? 30GB is just wow. (I mean the installer is 7gb+ but I'm running out of space)

Anyways trying to "Clean Up" the Copy I got since there's ALOT of broken slots in Character Selection, and alot more .BAK Files and Duplicate Files that I dunno if either their are used in-game or even in the right folder.

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Can you tell me where to get the Base for this game? 30GB is just wow. (I mean the installer is 7gb+ but I'm running out of space)

Anyways trying to "Clean Up" the Copy I got since there's ALOT of broken slots in Character Selection, and alot more .BAK Files and Duplicate Files that I dunno if either their are used in-game or even in the right folder.
You can look up Mugen, see the patreon creator "Gettag", get this which is an H mugen but not like the one I uploaded
Or get a new hard disk, 30 Gb is not a lot these days, though I'd like to ask for you to point me out which of these files are broke and redundant, I downloaded that as a bigger package years ago, added some, removed others but I don't fully understand the package myself.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
You can look up Mugen, see the patreon creator "Gettag", get this which is an H mugen but not like the one I uploaded Mega
Or get a new hard disk, 30 Gb is not a lot these days, though I'd like to ask for you to point me out which of these files are broke and redundant, I downloaded that as a bigger package years ago, added some, removed others but I don't fully understand the package myself.
The Whole character selection is wanky, then again after checking the coding, I guess it's probably how the coding was worked out. (If only I know ho to manually adjust them). Some have glitched pictures that doesn't really have characters in it, probably because the file they need isn't in the game folder (somewhere in E:), besides that, you can still play the game.

Was thinking of how to fix this but nevermind, Found were to download this, if not this is the latest (?) version of the game launcher, something similar. Would start from scratch with this. Also coding seems finer than in your version (no offense intended). Probably because, you guessed it, how the game is coded (it was neater).

Anyway, Thanks for your post and upload. If not I wouldn't even know this existed :KEK:
Now my problem is this Main Menu in Spanish.

Edit: Dem Minotaur isn't compatible with the two built-in ones.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
The Whole character selection is wanky, then again after checking the coding, I guess it's probably how the coding was worked out. (If only I know ho to manually adjust them). Some have glitched pictures that doesn't really have characters in it, probably because the file they need isn't in the game folder (somewhere in E:), besides that, you can still play the game.

Was thinking of how to fix this but nevermind, Found were to download this, if not this is the latest (?) version of the game launcher, something similar. Would start from scratch with this. Also coding seems finer than in your version (no offense intended). Probably because, you guessed it, how the game is coded (it was neater).

Anyway, Thanks for your post and upload. If not I wouldn't even know this existed :KEK:
Now my problem is this Main Menu in Spanish.

Edit: Dem Minotaur isn't compatible with the two built-in ones.
All but maybe 2-3 are working despite the character icon being broken.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I don't know where to ask but look like this is one product from mugen? Does anyone know what version is this?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote