Others Completed Mugen - Sailor Sex [Final] [FireAmethyst]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BloodKitten

Sep 10, 2018
i am trying to look at some characters moves, but some of them seem to have the move name in kanji, the one i am intrested in is yoko, i do know she have a move where she say something then dos h-attack that end with impregnation? but i cant for the life of me figure out the requierments for that move.

anyone have a proper list for her and possibly other characters h-attacks?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to tell the truth i am tring to find a good kanji site that well help me translat japenes game's. but then i will need the other two as well.

May 24, 2017
Go under /mugen/chars/yoko(whatever her char name is for example, I've seen some chars named like YokoHedit93blahblahblah) and open the cmd in notepad, That should tell you all of the moves, Some characters has txt files with the moves and some you have to use the cmd which is the file that mugen uses for the moves (as far as my knowledge goes)

BloodKitten

Sep 10, 2018
Go under /mugen/chars/yoko(whatever her char name is for example, I've seen some chars named like YokoHedit93blahblahblah) and open the cmd in notepad, That should tell you all of the moves, Some characters has txt files with the moves and some you have to use the cmd which is the file that mugen uses for the moves (as far as my knowledge goes)
i'd aprriciate if you could help me make sense of it, there is alot of lines of codes, and the simplefied movelist picture dosent cover everything (probebly made for regular fighting version of the character?)

May 24, 2017
Using Sailor Moon for this example, ;-| Special Motions |--- and below is where your moves should be at, For Sailor Moon it is roughly 7% -ish down the cmd document, The commands are under "Command =" For the first one it would be D, DF, F, D, DF, F, S which would be Down, Down forward, Forward, Down, Down forward, Forward then Taunt, ↓ ↘ → ↓ ↘ → Taunt. Assuming that you are facing right.

BloodKitten

Sep 10, 2018
i am having issues trying this combo, is there a way to setup a macro or change the AI to only use this move?

also, all of the moves are written in japanese.

Last edited:

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I play it on my laptop have it downloaded it today but I don't know the keys how I can switch to options which keys on my laptop or pc must I press that I can choose my character I have problems with the play keys pls help

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Did anyone knows which key command I must press to use the special attack by the minotaur or these ERO ball? I have try to put all keyboard keys but nothing works

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Code:
Error detected.

Clipboard tail:
---------------------------------------------------
M.U.G.E.N ver 1.1.0 Beta 1 P1 (2013.08.11) status log
Parsing command line...
Command line: C:\Users\space\Downloads\MUGEN Sailor Sex\MUGEN Sailor Sex\Sailor Sex.exe
Parse command line OK
Initializing...
Allocating game variables
Reading configuration file...Setting language "en".
OK
Initializing timer...performance timer enabled...frequency 10000000...OK
Initializing keyboard...configuring...OK
Initializing input engine...OK
Initializing sound...OK
Initializing BGM...  OK
Initializing graphics...gameCoord 1280x720...render mode 2_22...trying 1280x720x32 mode 0x0...failed.
I get this at game launch.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
View attachment 329507
Some years ago, after having scoured all around the internet I decided no matter what I wanted a backup of my, albeit messy Mugen folder, I should have started this thread myself, maybe I will, there is a lot to cover, but this little thing, 8 Gb circa to download, 30Gb packed is a boatload of characters.

One question which from these 12 folders must i download? xD

Reactions: Quite Frankly

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Is a 12 part 7zip file, so all of them.

I do have a great connection now though, so I could reupload it somewhere.
I have a Problem if i run this game it says to me: "The Procedure point "CreateDXGIFactory2" in the DLL "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll could not be found" so help?

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I have a Problem if i run this game it says to me: "The Procedure point "CreateDXGIFactory2" in the DLL "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll could not be found" so help?
It's a sweetFX problem, because yeah that Mugen build has it (don't know why), so the solution should be the same for other modded games as well.
1. go to your mugen's folder
2. Locate dxgi.dll. (If it's not there, go to (C:)/windows/system32 and copy+paste it from there.)
3. Rename dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll in your game folder

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
It's a sweetFX problem, because yeah that Mugen build has it (don't know why), so the solution should be the same for other modded games as well.

Now my second question give it any fight/lewd animations for the Harpye Harmir with a male? cause if i choose a male and then the Harpy Harmir i have a black screen and then it kicked me out from the game. May you can help me again?

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018

I mean where i can play as a male Raper (as a sample: Kuromaru ERO or the other Kuromaru with abe or with Minotaur) who had a fight and rape fight with the Harpye Harmir cause if i load the Fight with me (as Minotaur) and my Victim (harmir the Harpye) i have a black screen and then i was kicked out cause it couldnt load the nude or rape scenes from harmir

Bakuru

May 20, 2019
Code:
Error detected.

Clipboard tail:
M.U.G.E.N ver 1.1.0 Beta 1 P1 (2013.08.11) status log
Parsing command line...
Command line: C:\Users\space\Downloads\MUGEN Sailor Sex\MUGEN Sailor Sex\Sailor Sex.exe
Parse command line OK
Initializing...
Allocating game variables
Reading configuration file...Setting language "en".
OK
Initializing timer...performance timer enabled...frequency 10000000...OK
Initializing keyboard...configuring...OK
Initializing input engine...OK
Initializing sound...OK
Initializing BGM...  OK
Initializing graphics...gameCoord 1280x720...render mode 2_22...trying 1280x720x32 mode 0x0...failed.
I get this at game launch.
i got this as well

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote