Others Completed Mugen - Sailor Sex [Final] [FireAmethyst]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Workupload has banned the file. I expect because it had sex in the title of the uploaded file which goes against their rules
ah thanks for letting me know

ufuu6eue6

May 28, 2019
View attachment 329507
Some years ago, after having scoured all around the internet I decided no matter what I wanted a backup of my, albeit messy Mugen folder, I should have started this thread myself, maybe I will, there is a lot to cover, but this little thing, 8 Gb circa to download, 30Gb packed is a boatload of characters.

can you upload it to nopy or workupload pls

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
normally they are a key to press to activate it. but not all chars have it. depend of how scripted the char is, if they have komuramu script, they can fuck, overwise... nope.

can't remember good :/. its from the mugen archive website. i checked , but for some reasons, the adults mods are locked for me now -_-
but its definitly there.
well that sucks was thinking of trying mugen with all the sex mods but looked too complicated lol thanks anyway

kingmich

May 21, 2017
View attachment 329507
Some years ago, after having scoured all around the internet I decided no matter what I wanted a backup of my, albeit messy Mugen folder, I should have started this thread myself, maybe I will, there is a lot to cover, but this little thing, 8 Gb circa to download, 30Gb packed is a boatload of characters.

was anyone able to download this? winrar just tells me the file is corrupt and has no files in it.

Reactions: devablaze325

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well that sucks was thinking of trying mugen with all the sex mods but looked too complicated lol thanks anyway
they are others website for downloading stuff; check google with "mugen mods", should find stuff :)

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 329507

when extracting
error appear
but keeps extracting
clues?
was anyone able to download this? winrar just tells me the file is corrupt and has no files in it.
me2

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
sorry but... winrar is a piece of crap. use 7zip.

(winrar is also, btw, completly obsolete)

Reactions: septacycell

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Internet is being terrible so I cant download/upload reliably. Once I can I will make another thread.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I have missed playing this game. I had it along time ago but scene carachters that people had made but never could get because you had to be there frieds are something like that. Good game but never does this have boody tower are what ever they call the tower fight. Plue can you add more people to it.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What? Always worked for me using 7zip. I am going to redownload it, reupload it and check. (It will take me a while)
if u could upload it to mega* in 1 link .. that would be awesome
even awesomer if u opened a new thread for other to find it easior

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
if u could upload it to mega* in 1 link .. that would be awesome
even awesomer if u opened a new thread for other to find it easior
I'd love to and I hate myself for not having done it sooner, unfortunately summer has come, hot weather means piss poor Modem performance. Earlier today I wanted to download the version that's on Mediafire to check if it and reupload it, it was going slow so I rebooted the modem twice, then I lost connection in a third attempt then I tried using the phone's network on a fourth attempt which worked until I got a call.
Mega I already have an account and enough free space to upload it, unfortunately, my lovely ISP is (illegally) limiting my speed with it and other services, unless I use a vpn the upload will take a lifetime, hopefully I can do that very soon.

Would you happen to remember who was the member with whom to talk for uploading stuff? I know they had it in their signature.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well it is fun but hard to say who does what to who. not all of them have moves that work on everyone

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'd love to and I hate myself for not having done it sooner, unfortunately summer has come, hot weather means piss poor Modem performance. Earlier today I wanted to download the version that's on Mediafire to check if it and reupload it, it was going slow so I rebooted the modem twice, then I lost connection in a third attempt then I tried using the phone's network on a fourth attempt which worked until I got a call.
Mega I already have an account and enough free space to upload it, unfortunately, my lovely ISP is (illegally) limiting my speed with it and other services, unless I use a vpn the upload will take a lifetime, hopefully I can do that very soon.

Would you happen to remember who was the member with whom to talk for uploading stuff? I know they had it in their signature.
thx for the efforts for the early upload anyways :)
& no idea on ur question :/

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i can't make games but if i could i would try to make a mugen 3d game with carachters like lara samase and other game girls. even bioshock lol

Reactions: BumpayJones

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there is a way to add more people but the game may run slower and they my not work with some people.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote