Others Completed Mugen - Sailor Sex [Final] [FireAmethyst]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true i know i already said this but some one make a 3d mugen with all the hot video game girls. so i can die happy lol. i know it probly would take forever to do but i just would love samus lara ivy catwoman and other 3d babes to see fucked by mybe 3d minator are kumoru if i spelled that right but like i said mybe hard to do.

Jun 24, 2017
So, I tried to extract the files, but 7zip said there were some invalid files. When I looked, some of the character files had some garbled lettering "ÒüéÒüìÒéëµôìõ¢£Þ¬¼µÿÄ.txt." Not sure what's going on; I extracted it in Japanese locale, and I've never had any trouble extracting Japanese games. Anyone know what to do?

shin_

Dec 5, 2018
So, I tried to extract the files, but 7zip said there were some invalid files. When I looked, some of the character files had some garbled lettering "ÒüéÒüìÒéëµôìõ¢£Þ¬¼µÿÄ.txt." Not sure what's going on; I extracted it in Japanese locale, and I've never had any trouble extracting Japanese games. Anyone know what to do?
AFAIK you don't need any of this japanese locale mumbo jumbo for the game to work. Just extract it normally.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's true i just went to 7zip and it worked for me then i deleted the game because i think it can be made batter.

Zakumi

Jan 2, 2018
It's too bad the Mugen Archive site decided to nuke their 18+ section. So I'm glad to see some kind of mugen stuff here. Hopefully we will see more in the future. A mugen section/topic would be awesome!

Reactions: Pozar55 and shin_

shin_

Dec 5, 2018
It's too bad the Mugen Archive site decided to nuke their 18+ section. So I'm glad to see some kind of mugen stuff here. Hopefully we will see more in the future. A mugen section/topic would be awesome!
Yep, just saw that yesterday. Shame. Hopefully the files will be back online, until then there are other sites one can get resources from. A mugen topic would be awesome indeed, we could share individual chars, bg-s, or even custom themed builds like this one. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: septacycell

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Yep, just saw that yesterday. Shame. Hopefully the files will be back online, until then there are other sites one can get resources from. A mugen topic would be awesome indeed, we could share individual chars, bg-s, or even custom themed builds like this one. :unsure:
Wait what? Why?
Fucking hell, this is why I have kept a backup of it and mods too.

Zakumi

Jan 2, 2018
until then there are other sites one can get resources from.
Trust me, I been telling everyone there that ever since, haha. Did little good though >.< I personally go to Hentai Char Mugen.com
I said that so many times, I felt like I was a You Tube ad, lol
Wait what? Why?
Fucking hell, this is why I have kept a backup of it and mods too.
Haha, same here. For some reason I never deleted any of chars or stages I downloaded. I don't know why I kept them, I don't plan on using half of them (except the stages). But I guess I just wanted to have my own little archive.

Reactions: shin_

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well was a good game but there were alway's problems like some never had finishers with minouter are slime are the kumiru are what ever his name was.

shin_

Dec 5, 2018
Zakumi True, HMC is the shit right now, I see they already started uploading characters as soon as they disappeared on TMA. What's more you can see the compatibility rate with the agressors, which is noice.
septacycell I don't know wtf happened bro, some wank stain probably got salty or idk. :ROFLMAO: But it's never a bad thing to keep backups, fortunately I could get a few good characters from TMA before the purge, so everything's cool.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So what the hell is wrong with the menu controls? How come down is down but up isn't up? How come left and right arrow-keys don't work to change settings (like volume control) and either ASD, QWE or ZXC are 'confirm' or 'cancel'
For that matter, what the hell IS confirm and cancel?

Why in the goddamn is it playing constant sex noises while I'm trying to configure it to work like something that wasn't programmed by a fucking monkey?

God, I haven't even gotten gameplay yet and this shit already feels broken.

Edit: Barely any characters are compatible, some characters are just totally nonfunctional. One of then transforms from a giant robot to a karate-man for half it's frames of animation. All the stages are garish as fuck, either playing random low quality hentai clips to distract from the fight, filled with moving objects in the background or just literally covering the entire foreground so you can't see what any of the characters are doing.

Oh,and if that's not enough, the black likes at the edges of the screen aren't actually the edges of the screen, because you can go behind it and render your whole fight completely unwatchable.

I didn't expect it to be a good fighting game, but I didn't expect it to be this bad either.
Complete waste of time and bandwidth. Don't even bother downloading.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: crimsonfanMugen

crimsonfanMugen

Jul 24, 2019
dude learn how to mess with keyboard its not the creator fault that you can't learn your own crapjunk and why even try it in the first place iamnuff lmao if you don't like playing don't play go watch it on the dirty site about mugen its all over the internet and everyone learns themselves unlike you iamnuff -_- also its really simple cause I play other mugen games and it works fine and also its easy to change the keyboard letters around
and its so easy and its just how the games and maps are also go find mugen videos in the internet instead of searching the whole mugen game on this website

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this my sound crazy but there missing some good one's. i liked grazel my have spelled her name wrong also liked dizzy and jam if the waitress if you now who i mean lol

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote