5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 4, 2020
The wait was NOT worth it :sob:
I feel like Mura's going too far with the "level 2" transformations, personally. I really liked the Leuco where it gave the model those 'hyper active' slug antennas but kept the rest of her mostly the same. Now level 2 is basically a less severe, but still complete transformation and I'm not about it.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
14-02-24 - Makimari's underwater mating
Pixeldrain

Main: Clothed, scantily-clad
   level 1, no mutation
   level 2, second half - skin discoloration
   level 3, second half - octopus mutation (No cuts in the second half as it is the same as level 2) 
        (Various differences + first half only)

View attachment 3353432
This artist hit the Golden Spot with the transformation stuff.

Reactions: Borponoid

siekeer

Jun 12, 2021
You guys got any recommendations for artists with similar contents and quality? All i can find is just mmds, and all of them just don't hit the right spot.

Preferably FxM thx.

Last edited:

athreegoodstudent

Jan 2, 2022
14-02-24 - Makimari's underwater mating
Pixeldrain

Main: Clothed, scantily-clad
   level 1, no mutation
   level 2, second half - skin discoloration
   level 3, second half - octopus mutation (No cuts in the second half as it is the same as level 2) 
        (Various differences + first half only)

View attachment 3353432
You, my friend, you are the real hero.

Reactions: Da_DudeUK

asphyxia33

Feb 11, 2024
Who have this ? i can't find the video that didnt include electric noise in MEGA folder, and also this one without shadow. Thanks.

Da_DudeUK

Dec 11, 2023
Who have this ? i can't find the video that didnt include electric noise in MEGA folder, and also this one without shadow. Thanks.
Check the first page, there are a collection called "Early Works"

asphyxia33

Feb 11, 2024
Thanks for the reply, but it seems it's the same as on the MEGA folder not the version that i wanted

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Someone should get some RPG Maker devs and Muharachiro to make a corruption based game. It would sell like hot cakes, just saying.

You guys got any recommendations for artists with similar contents and quality? All i can find is just mmds, and all of them just don't hit the right spot.

Preferably FxM thx.
henoheno-moheji

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote