5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

athreegoodstudent

Jan 2, 2022
Hello everyone, I made a mixed edition about 31-01-24 and 29-11-23.
pixeldrain
The Title is "The crisis of Rose Mocha twins".
Yes, I treat the two girls in the image as twins.(I know they're actually both Rose, but twins are better, right?)
Its a double parasite edition, and I want to share with you.
I adjusted some part(time line) to make sure the two video mixed as a union.
Hope you like it, enjoy!!!
(by the way, I`m realllllllly crz about oho voice(オホ声), its so f****** hooot)
View attachment 3395887
Haha, I noticed you guys have uploaded to r34, you can upload anywhere you want.(Dont need to indicate the source and editer)
Leuco is the best !!!
More cloud backup in the internet , more esaier to find my edit in the future :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: issor

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
And rightfully so, there are too many insect artists/animator that creates rather mid stuff and then on top of that slaps the crappiest fucking music over it for seemingly no reasons
I'll never understand the fun of those "dance videos"
But it's clear that there is a group of people who do enjoy that kind of content
I know I have a weird obsession with impregnation, but if I remember correctly, some of the videos don't even have ejaculation:FacePalm:
It was so boring to me that I didn't even bother to watch 10 seconds of it
And as soon as I heard the inappropriate music I'd just watch the end of the video
Unsurprisingly, almost none of the videos piqued my interest enough for me to decide to watch them in their entirety

Reactions: Bro_stop

GoatTasteFr

Feb 7, 2024
Hello I’m curious to see if anyone has anything for Carrot caramel batake the quality of there work is similar to murahachiro

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Ah i was just looking for f human x m insect animations with quality close enough to mura's artworks, not into corruption.

The only decent anims i could find is just eromon's, though it's not as "explosive" as mura's:

The other one would be kotoribox, still just kinda off:

I think its just mura sets the standard so high.
Ah yes, female x insects then you can look to @TeKeNo (pixiv), carrot caramel , gal and Toheart2.

Im afraid Muharachiro is the only one that makes animation

Booblador

Nov 1, 2021
Abubu makes some amazing 2d bestiality animations tho he does it rarely. Also dang, looks like we won't get something different this month like a scorpion or pig, etc. Oh well. Still excited for more parasitic sex tho I would like to see a new creature at some point.
do you know where can i find the artist? I wanna check their stuffs

Reactions: Shinrato

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hello I’m curious to see if anyone has anything for Carrot caramel batake the quality of there work is similar to murahachiro
even if this is not the right place, but it has insects.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Ok i found a good shit
Their user is "727 mmd"
Smooth animations, and no they dont add music
Sadly i cant find their paid stuff
Hello there. Please stay on topic we hav eother treads to search for MMD related stuff, like this page here: MMD discussion/sharing
Even if I shared a link too, which was not Murachiro related. ;)

4rsenCh3n

Oct 19, 2023
I’m afraid it’s that time again, my friend.
I forgot my Fantia acc, but seeing through the blur, is it the new parasite sex content? Or an image of aftermath of the content you tagged?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote