5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
that octopus one made me change my mind about the transformation stuff, that shit was diamonds

Shinrato

Jun 26, 2023
Idk why i felt bad for that girl, it wouldve been fine if i wasnt told she was gonna be there for eternity

athreegoodstudent

Jan 2, 2022
Hello everyone, I made a mixed edition about 31-01-24 and 29-11-23.

The Title is "The crisis of Rose Mocha twins".
Yes, I treat the two girls in the image as twins.(I know they're actually both Rose, but twins are better, right?)
Its a double parasite edition, and I want to share with you.
I adjusted some part(time line) to make sure the two video mixed as a union.
Hope you like it, enjoy!!!
(by the way, I`m realllllllly crz about oho voice(オホ声), its so f****** hooot)
The crisis of Rose Mocha twins_main_level3_naked-Super Edition.mp4_20240229_180813.817.jpg

siekeer

Jun 12, 2021
It's the closest i know that work with insect and mutations
Ah i was just looking for f human x m insect animations with quality close enough to mura's artworks, not into corruption.

The only decent anims i could find is just eromon's, though it's not as "explosive" as mura's:

The other one would be kotoribox, still just kinda off:

I think its just mura sets the standard so high.

ramhen

Jan 5, 2022
really unfortunate that he's the only artist with such high quality works with this type of fetish, even more so that his works is on the extreme side (insect, transformation, parasitism).

why is there no other 2d nsfw artist with such content? everyone exclusively use 3d, even normal bestiality artist.

Reactions: Shinrato

Rem-

Feb 16, 2020
really unfortunate that he's the only artist with such high quality works with this type of fetish, even more so that his works is on the extreme side (insect, transformation, parasitism).

why is there no other 2d nsfw artist with such content? everyone exclusively use 3d, even normal bestiality artist.
I wonder the same. But I do think it might be related to people's fears of insects which can be understandable, I mean they aren't the prettiest and their little world is pretty strange. I adore Mura's work because it's well made and "fresh" compared to basic bestiality we usually see. I do hope that more people gets daring when it comes to insect stuff like he does but I doubt it'll happen for a while.

ramhen

Jan 5, 2022
I wonder the same. But I do think it might be related to people's fears of insects which can be understandable, I mean they aren't the prettiest and their little world is pretty strange. I adore Mura's work because it's well made and "fresh" compared to basic bestiality we usually see. I do hope that more people gets daring when it comes to insect stuff like he does but I doubt it'll happen for a while.
i don't really care if he's the only one that make 2d insect stuff, what i don't understand is why does no one makes something like his works but on less extreme stuff? like, there no 2d bestiality animation artist, all of them only make 3d animation.

Borponoid

Nov 22, 2018
Abubu makes some amazing 2d bestiality animations tho he does it rarely. Also dang, looks like we won't get something different this month like a scorpion or pig, etc. Oh well. Still excited for more parasitic sex tho I would like to see a new creature at some point.

Feb 11, 2022
I really fucking hate those CG videos with anime girls that are just a fast paced loop with some shitty club music over it.
TMW you found good stuff but its dubbed with trash BGM.

NGL I need ear bleach and eye bleach everytime this happens.

kampfer91

May 5, 2021
Yes...Shame those video full of cheap and crappy BGM , if they want to use music instead of using the moaning sound may be they should pick a better BGM..

Mar 27, 2020
Abubu makes some amazing 2d bestiality animations tho he does it rarely. Also dang, looks like we won't get something different this month like a scorpion or pig, etc. Oh well. Still excited for more parasitic sex tho I would like to see a new creature at some point.
You know where to find this abubu creator??

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote