claus001

Feb 15, 2020
The incest patch is for 0.3. The last time this was updated was actually a patreon leak i believe, so the incest patch most likely won't be updated until the official release.
0.3 worked just fine with 0.4 with me.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Then i really doubt it gets updated
I dont know how this game is coded but I assume incest path only changes tags. For example is vanilla the person you are living with might be "roomate" and in incest patch "sister". If this is the case there is no need to update it.

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
I dont know how this game is coded but I assume incest path only changes tags. For example is vanilla the person you are living with might be "roomate" and in incest patch "sister". If this is the case there is no need to update it.
That's.....my point. If it works then no need to update.

Reactions: claus001

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Hey Devil'sDad it's been a while since that Alpha, how's things going? Your patreon seems to be filled with nothing but wallpapers.

Tolitin

Aug 25, 2017
I personally felt that it started off a little odd, but it is certainly going in the right direction...

(inserting emoji based compliments to Dev here : (y):D)

but anyways, I really do like the idea of a gallery, except that that kinda opens up for people to download a save for the scenes instead of playing the game and going throughout the story's experience for them

Reactions: beanlord and Zred.
4.50 star(s) 71 Votes