Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
I've begun to kind of loathe honey select games because they feel very similar to each other but i like this game a lot and think it has a lot of potential to be great.

Also something i wanted to mention that i feel may go underappreciated the models are great and the writing is awesome but without a doubt the aspect of the game i enjoyed more than anything else was the music, seriously great to have something different from all the other games and it was really nice.

Overall really good game and i eagerly await more updates.

Reactions: Devil'sDad

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I get there was a split path here with Liz, like there had been with Yui previously, but this update felt really short compared to previous ones.

First was the conversation with Sophie that didn't seem to yield any points, and then there was just a lot with Liz (which I love), but this update didn't even finish out the Saturday which feels kinda crappy.
This update wasn't supposed to be public for that exact reason :p

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Murmur [v0.4a] compressed

This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

made using YAC 1.3

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Harem is the main focus, despite the love or lewd path. ^^
Will the game have different endings based on love path or lewd path or will just the dialogues be different? But I thought shinigami wanted us to corrupt them right? So doesn't that mean the lewd path?

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Hello everyone!

A few days ago we scrapped a bottom of 500$ goal which is amazing!

It's hard to comprehend that's there are so many people that ready to support my work. As I'm always saying, I wouldn't be here without you guys. Your support is what makes me go forward and sleep more tightly at night.

Thank you, everyone, for believing in me, for believing in my work from the bottom of my heart.

Now I can announce two new extra limited tiers: Seraphim and Omni. With the possibility to ask custom CG's from me as new rewards. Later I may add more rewards for these tiers to look them more appealing as I come up with something.

I was waiting for the end of the month to implement new rewards which I promised in this goal so that people who will pledge on them will not pay twice. And now if you want, you can use this option. For now, they are limited because I don't want it to affect my productivity and don't take away my main focus, which is the game making, of course.

Speaking about that, for now I'm busy with the writing of the second part of 0.4 which should close the first chapter. And for now, it's not going that smoothly as I want. But I will get there.

As soon as we reach $500 goal for real, I'll post bonus wallpaper with one special girl ^^

Thank you everyone once more for your attention.

That nasty virus is still haunting us, so please be careful with it, take care of yourself, and let others care about you.

Love you all, your DD

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
bro i downloaded this game months ago(0.3 release havent even touched 0.4 yet) and completely forgot the name to come back and say something but randomly remembered that i have this watched so i came here to tell u, dev, that u are a man of culture (fighting/competitive games LMAO) and u have smart writing / thought process with how things are written. i'll wait for there to be a little more content in the game before i make a review post but just know this is a good one :^) <3 keep it up homie

D

Deleted member 1250241

Honey Select graphics done right . I will keep an eye on this game. Characters use some shared assets with The Headmaster it seems, but this game actually looks good and not so bland. Some people claim The Headmaster can't look better because of the engine, but clearly this game proves that argument wrong.

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes