rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Does the current incest patch still allow Liz to be referred to as the MC's sister in the dialogue for this update?

Reactions: Paprika

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I get there was a split path here with Liz, like there had been with Yui previously, but this update felt really short compared to previous ones.

First was the conversation with Sophie that didn't seem to yield any points, and then there was just a lot with Liz (which I love), but this update didn't even finish out the Saturday which feels kinda crappy.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I get there was a split path here with Liz, like there had been with Yui previously, but this update felt really short compared to previous ones.

First was the conversation with Sophie that didn't seem to yield any points, and then there was just a lot with Liz (which I love), but this update didn't even finish out the Saturday which feels kinda crappy.
Isn't the complete update, but half of it...actually is an alpha version that has been leaked ;)

BDI

May 23, 2017
Isn't the complete update, but half of it...actually is an alpha version that has been leaked ;)
When you save the game, it does not show up in the save folder, hope it will be fixed in the finished release,

Last edited:

mespidey

Aug 16, 2018
How much time of gameplay is there at the moment? I feel this is a game that demands the text to be read and not just skipped owing to the work put into the script, which is always good, but just wanted to know how much game time is there at the moment.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
thats makes sense, love the game but this update felt real short. animation and style of animation scenes is excellent, to be honest i figured rendering those might have been why
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Devil'sDad

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Makes me wish I had waited for the full update to release I'm intrigued to see what's going to happen with Helen next. Loved our interaction with Sophie and things are certainly heating up with Liz :love:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
How much time of gameplay is there at the moment? I feel this is a game that demands the text to be read and not just skipped owing to the work put into the script, which is always good, but just wanted to know how much game time is there at the moment.
Good quantity, a mix between hot moments and scenes and cute moments with the plot ^^
I feel disappointed when it mention fetishes and there is no anal tag.
No need to feel disappointed ...the currents tags are the content that we have actually in-game...who knows maybe in future your fetish will be implemented ^^

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes