Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
Well done with the game! I feel like this is a hit right out of the gate, the kind I wouldn't mind playing from the beginning when more updates come along. Early development means fewer lewd scenes but I feel potential for even more salacious content :p Shinigami obviously best girl

Last edited:
Reactions: Devil'sDad

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
One of the few games I actrually, honestly, wish weren't a harem. Rare gem here. Though the story is a bit boring :'(

I'll write a review later, but here's what bothers me about the story writing:

The MC explains too much. When a girl says something indirectly, implying that her parent's don't approve - don't force feed me that information. Don't have the MC parrot the idea so blatantly that you are smaking me in the face with a shovel of facts. I'm a big boy, I know how to read between the lines, and that is where great stories lie. Not being force fed information.

Show, don't tell.

Last edited:

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
One of the few games I actrually, honestly, wish weren't a harem. Rare gem here. Though the story is a bit boring :'(

I'll write a review later, but here's what bothers me about the story writing:

The MC explains too much. When a girl says something indirectly, implying that her parent's don't approve - don't force feed me that information. Don't have the MC parrot the idea so blatantly that you are smaking me in the face with a shovel of facts. I'm a big boy, I know how to read between the lines, and that is where great stories lie. Not being force fed information.

Show, don't tell.
I get what you mean, and I agree partially with it. I want to seize that part of the game to a minimum. But at the start, it's just necessary to show MC as a person with thoughts because he doesn't have anyone to talk it out at the moment.

I really like this one any news on the next update?
Working on it ^^
Release of 0.4 Alpha (half of the content for public release) for patrons is super close, and then I will make more content to make it to a full public release :giggle:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Today I want to present Alpha (first half) of the 0.4 update!
This half of the update is the larger one so far for the content put into it. So I could say that my speed of work is increasing a bit by bit because I can larger updates with more effort and content in about the same time. For the numbers, it contains 901 renders, 14 animations (3 different animations), and about 3k lines of code. But to judge whether it is played longer/bigger than before, I will leave for players.

As I said before, this part of the update focus is on Sophie to a lesser extent and on Liz to a greater extent respectively.

0.4a.png

Last edited:

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Oh my fucking God, The Author's a Man/Woman of Culture. I'm loving all these references I'm seeing in this game. I'm excited to see more of this game. I seriously also love their character designs, and how their expressions actually match their personalities. I'm really looking foward to seeing more of Sophie, Yui, and Shinigami. Man what a gem.

doomerharuhi

Jul 22, 2018
i havent even finished this yet but the girl reading in an abandoned literature club room is enough of a haruhi reference to make me care

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
By the way, I know that there aren't much sex scenes in here, but a replay gallery would be nice though. Aside from replaying the scenes, it'd also be a nice determinant if we missed some scenes.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Hmmm, the redhead in the last screenshot looks kind of failiar.
Doesn't matter. It has a redhead so I have to download, damn you :D

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes