Dec 31, 2019
Nice game, just tried it for the first time and loved it.

Renders look really good and all girls look great, loved them all. For now Liz is my favorite, Shinigami is really interesting too, love her looks.

The plot is very interesting, got me hooked from the start, can't wait to see more of it. Great work, looking forward for the next updates!

Reactions: Devil'sDad

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Gave this one a go, and I enjoyed my play through... It' a story focused erotic visual novel with some elements that are kind of overused these days, but it does have some story depth and likable characters... The Q & A session mini-game was a bit annoying, as I'm not into the subject matter it was about... Yet I didn't feel like the protagonist was a complete waste of space... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

May 19, 2019
just found this game today and i like it so far tho im only at the pool cleaning part right now... tho i like Liz the most mostly bc she is the hottest of them all the MCs sister.. following up with sophie bc of the cosplay and cant wait to get with them more

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
took a quick look at the walkthrough to see what were working with. What does Karma do? Is there a reason to keep it low intentionally?
Karma currently refers to a single choice in the prologue of the game, specifically if you helped the clerk at the convenience store or not.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and reviews (つ・3・)つ

Karma will affect the late-game stages. I'm trying to create a game so that it can make choices based on your feelings as a player so that you can get an emotional payoff from it.
Sorry for badgering you about it, but its still not a satisfactory answer :(

I don't need all the specific details, but it would help to know what sort of effect it will have. I am wondering if Karma is sort of like an alignment for the MC. Good vs "Evil" kind of thing. In this case, there could be a payoff to pursing a low Karma route.

On the other hand, if Karma is something else entirely, where having more of it will lead to extra scenes or better outcomes, while having less of it leads to missed scenes or closed paths, there isn't really a reason to keep it low.

I understand that this is only a concern because I looked at the walkthrough. A blind player would almost certainly just help the girl and get +2 Karma. I just like to know what variables are tracked in a game even if I don't refer to the walkthrough for each choice.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Sorry for badgering you about it, but its still not a satisfactory answer :(

I don't need all the specific details, but it would help to know what sort of effect it will have. I am wondering if Karma is sort of like an alignment for the MC. Good vs "Evil" kind of thing. In this case, there could be a payoff to pursing a low Karma route.

On the other hand, if Karma is something else entirely, where having more of it will lead to extra scenes or better outcomes, while having less of it leads to missed scenes or closed paths, there isn't really a reason to keep it low.

I understand that this is only a concern because I looked at the walkthrough. A blind player would almost certainly just help the girl and get +2 Karma. I just like to know what variables are tracked in a game even if I don't refer to the walkthrough for each choice.
I would say expecting a more detailed answer from the dev isn't quite reasonable since you know... spoilers. ;-)

However, I think that something can probably be inferred from what he chose to name his system. Usually, in karmic systems, good things come to those who do good...

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Many typos and grammar errors, here are some below. Really needs a decent proofreader

You forget who I am : Did you forget who I am/You forgot who I am?
There is only the way I can think of : There is only one way
from this words alone : from this word/from these words
(telling her to go to bed seems like a bad idea)
somewhat hentai posters : (what? maybe call them lewd or something similar)
full covered in them : fully
like biggest : like the biggest
what else a human : what else does a
decide to do nothing with girls : with the girls
breasts to the way they feel : breasts in how they feel
Helen's is milder : Helen's are softer (mild is not a way to explain breasts)
Hard and tender at the same time nipples : Nipples that are hard and tender at the same time
No one man should : woman
And what can I do for her : (remove And)
It's all your work : all your doing
And you have the guts to talk to me like that? : You have guts to talk to me like that.
who let you breathe : lets
If you gonna scared : you're
try it again : try that again
for all this for you : for all of this is
---------

It would be nice to know what are thoughts and what are spoken words. Some type of symbol.

Dude needs to trim his pubes

Why does Yui live in apartment that is full of concrete floors? Someone who is accident prone, she is going to die.

Is MC a zombie? Will his body start to rot? Lots of questions.

Game is pretty decent so far.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game is lovely. The story is a bit strange, but I generally liked it and I like all of the characters. Especially Shinigami is my favorite. I always liked interesting characters. Will there be content for all characters in the next update? or just what was mentioned at the end of the game?

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Im getting a winrar diagnostic error message archive error pythonlib 2.7 encoading ? any help i redounload from nopy and mega 2 times each!

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Many typos and grammar errors, here are some below. Really needs a decent proofreader

You forget who I am : Did you forget who I am/You forgot who I am?
There is only the way I can think of : There is only one way
from this words alone : from this word/from these words
(telling her to go to bed seems like a bad idea)
somewhat hentai posters : (what? maybe call them lewd or something similar)
full covered in them : fully
like biggest : like the biggest
what else a human : what else does a
decide to do nothing with girls : with the girls
breasts to the way they feel : breasts in how they feel
Helen's is milder : Helen's are softer (mild is not a way to explain breasts)
Hard and tender at the same time nipples : Nipples that are hard and tender at the same time
No one man should : woman
And what can I do for her : (remove And)
It's all your work : all your doing
And you have the guts to talk to me like that? : You have guts to talk to me like that.
who let you breathe : lets
If you gonna scared : you're
try it again : try that again
for all this for you : for all of this is
---------

It would be nice to know what are thoughts and what are spoken words. Some type of symbol.

Dude needs to trim his pubes

Why does Yui live in apartment that is full of concrete floors? Someone who is accident prone, she is going to die.

Is MC a zombie? Will his body start to rot? Lots of questions.

Game is pretty decent so far.
Thank you for pointing out the errors ^^

This game is lovely. The story is a bit strange, but I generally liked it and I like all of the characters. Especially Shinigami is my favorite. I always liked interesting characters. Will there be content for all characters in the next update? or just what was mentioned at the end of the game?
All girls will get the content eventually.

Im getting a winrar diagnostic error message archive error pythonlib 2.7 encoading ? any help i redounload from nopy and mega 2 times each!
Try to use 7z archiver to unpack the game.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes