Mad Sama

Sep 9, 2018
MEGA link doesn't work for Win/Linux, so use the link until it's fixed. I'ts still pretty fast and it works.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
took a quick look at the walkthrough to see what were working with. What does Karma do? Is there a reason to keep it low intentionally?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
It's such a mind trip that Liz is basically a clone of Sandra from My New Life and is so similar in personality but different in interests.
Like Sandra's parallel world twin or something.

It seems strange there was no love point with Yui for the romantic choice. So it seems like it was better to do both of the Lewd choices for her this update.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I loved the scenes with Yui I think she is quite possibly one of the cutest characters I've ever come across she is really well written and her reactions towards the MC really are sweet I hope we can always keep that side of her if she gains a little more confidence from the MC that will be great too. I like how things are developing with Liz that locker room scene and when she was out looking for the MC tells me how strong her feelings are for him so hope we can progress on that.

Reactions: Devil'sDad
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes