Aug 16, 2016
Sophie really pulls off those outfits really well, I'm just surprised that she didn't have the more well known/liked leotard outfit, but that could still happen later... what can I say, I like females in skintight shiny outfits :sneaky:

Reactions: Devil'sDad

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
loving the game so far. im glad i found it. i saw the post on the previous page about 4.0a. but it didnt have a release date posted. is that solely posted on patreon?

i just found the game today and enjoyed it so much i just had to see when there would be more. thanks again for the game!

Reactions: Devil'sDad

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
loving the game so far. im glad i found it. i saw the post on the previous page about 4.0a. but it didnt have a release date posted. is that solely posted on patreon?

i just found the game today and enjoyed it so much i just had to see when there would be more. thanks again for the game!
Working on it ^^

0.4a is patreon only since it's only half of the planned update. I decided to release halves of the updates for those who are supporting me and eager to play in unfinished versions. But I want the game to be publically available as soon as possible, so after I'm done with the content making for the update, there will be beta release for patrons with a public release a week after that.

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
How many renders are there in the game so far (excluding renders for animations). Usually I only play games when they reach 2000 or more still renders.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Murmur [v0.4a] Devil's Dad

Original Size: 2.05 GB
Compressed Size: 500 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Does this update has a bug where the points are not updated and shown correctly when click on hearts? The points in my game doesn't seem to increase from this update no matter what choices I am making for any girl.

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes